Jessica Simpson -- She's Got Legs...

3/15/2009 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently daisy dukes are the new black, because Jessica Simpson's legs looked hot and slimmed during a performance in San Diego yesterday.

Everything covered in black, on the the other hand...

icky

She's not fat by any means.. but I really would like her to stop wearing those shorts.. her camel toe is hideous and she would look so much better with some nice appropriate fitting clothes.. Say No To CAMEL TOE Jess

Biff

I spot Camel Toe

Rebecca

she's got legs, and she's also got a double chin, sexy right? *sarcasm*

Biff

Jessica...Is starting to look like a Old Lady.....

Annie

Although she does LOOK pregnant, I agree with the poster who said that if she were, we'd be hearing about it ALLLL the time...unless she's not going to be able to get Tony to marry her. Then it's just a humiliation. This is definitely the worst she's ever looked, though, no close seconds!!

jerzegirl

Who is dressing this heifer? She looks like she had too much gassy food before taking the stage. Maybe she just needs to look at a full length mirror before coming out of her dressing room or the rest room or whatever.

RussianBeauty

Sorry, I have to make a comment! SHE LOOK'S LIKE A COW! MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! LOL

MENTAL PATIENT ON THE STAGE AND SHE IS SO FAT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER HAIR? SHE IS LOOKING UGLIEST EVER!

rascal flatts fan

I actually went to this concert. The pics make her aactually look bigger than she is. She opened for Rascal Flatts and she didnt generate much.. I tell you the girl cant sing she looked totally pale and washed up on stage and to top it off when shes "singing" she has the weirdest freaking facials

brown recluse

SHE DOES LOOK PREGO---LOOK AT THE UNDER SIDE OF HER CHIN-THAT'S THE 1ST PLACE YOU GAIN WEIGHT WHEN YOU GET PREGO!!!!WHO'S THE DADDY AGAIN?

Annie

When Rascal Flatts came here, I refused to go see them, even though I love their music, because she's the opening act. I just despise her facial contortions! Ugh! Her singing isn't bad enough? She has to make us think she's so into her "music" that it's practically giving her an orgasm?!! Totally ick. So we just bought Rascal Flatt's latest CD, instead. Win-win.

darius

SHE IS FAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy W

If she isn't pregnant she sure looks it- and tacky!

Harriet

She really has gained weight. I see that some of you are guessing pregnant. You could be correct. Has her over controlling father given permission for that?

puhllleeez

Jessica, honey..............your girdle ain't workin'.

Try a little lipo, you can afford it.

L. P.

Is she pregnant? She looks it.