Rihanna -- Fur-give and Fur-get

3/15/2009 11:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna apparently set out to prove to Revlon she's still a Covergirl in NYC last night. She marched right through the paps on her way to dinner, proclaiming she was doing "good."

play video
BTW, we think Chris Brown is 2,475 air miles away.

hate her

JAI-YOU'RE THE STUPID ONE. IF HE WAS REALLY BEATING HER HE WOULD NOT HAVE ALLOWED HER TO HOLD THE PHONE LONG ENOUGH TO ACT LIKE SHE WAS TALKING TO HER ASSISTANT, HE WOULD HAVE KNOCKED IT OUT OF HER HANDS. IF SHE WAS SCARED OF HIM SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE POLICE B ECAUSE SHE KNEW THAT IT WOULD SET HIM OFF MORE AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL SHE WOULD HAVE SAT ON HIS KEYS!!!

THIS IS JUST LIKE THE DUKE LACROSSE CASE!!!PERSECUTION WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS . JUST BECAUSE A REPORTEDLY JEALOUS, INSECURE, VIOLENCT GIRL SAID IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS TRUE. THE PICTURE ONLY SHOWS THAT THERE WAS A FIGHT, IT DEFINITELY DOES NOT SHOW THAT SHE WAS REPEATEDLY PUNCHED IN THE FACE.

STILL NO ONE WILL COMMENT ABOUT HER SITTING ON THE KEYS AND NO ONE WILL ADMIT THAT IF SHE WAS REPEATEDLY PUNCHED IN HER FACE LIKE THE AFFADAVIT SAID THEN SHE WOULD NOT BE RECOGNIZABLE. NOT ONLY IS SHE RECOGNIZABLE, HER FACE APPEARS TO BE MAKE-UP FREE!! SO THEY'RE LETTING YOU WASH YOUR FACE IN INVESTIGATIVE CASES NOW? YOU PEOPLE AREN'T THINKING, YOU JUST WANT TO CRUCIFY CHRIS. THEY WERE FIGHTING EACH OTHER!!!! SHE IS NOT AN INNOCENT VICTIM, SHE'S A PARTICIPANT.

2012 days ago

noyankhere

25. You people are pathetic LOL! Justice, since you are so quick to mention the report you would know that she called her assistant BUT HER ASSISTANT DID NOT ANSWER the phone! SO she said that to make it seem like her assistant DID! DUMB Ass! Leave Rihanna alone. She not eve back with Chris. His camp is leaking these stories to try and make his case better but it won't work because Beat her down Brown is GOING TO JAIL! He's going to be Big Jo's Bitch! They don't take to kindly to women beaters and child molesters in prision. Don't drop the soap Chris!

Posted at 11:38AM on Mar 15th 2009 by Jai

i dont care what rihanna does as long as brown isnt in the picture..she is sending all the wrong messages.. i know his fans hate her and would love to see more of the same, but she needs to heal away from him..i pray his skank beatdown ass goes to prison for what he has done..and when he comes out goes to abuser therapy they say it takes 3YRS OF WORK to get an abuser AWAY FROM THAT BEATDOWN MINDSET.. all this pastor and mother is a JOKE.. WHO THE HELL ARE THEY ?. WHERE WERE THEY WHEN THIS BOY WAS SLAPPIN AND KICKING AND PUNCHING HIS WAY TO THE TOP?. riding on his coattails thats what..

2012 days ago

noyankhere

hysteria much justice for chris.. whats the matter how much ball sucking can you accomplish in one day..are you one of his "jump offs" you know. those "good ho's " like the one who texted him on that fateful night?. sorry , you are going to be OUT OF A JOB when that piece of CRUD GOES DOWN.. with any luck for a few.. al that PLEA BARGAINNING IS SO LIKE A LITTLE PUNK.. now he isnt so FINE WHEN HE IS FACING A JAIL TERM AND JAI WAS RIGHT , YOUR BOY MUST NEVER DROP THE SOAP JUST LIKE YOU SHOULD NEVER BEAT A WOMAN.. PITY HE DIDNT LEARN THAT FROM HIS MAMA'S KNEE.. MAYBE COS SHE WAS TOO BUSY BEING KNEED HERSELF AFTERALL HE LEARNT HOW TO BEAT WOMEN UP FROM HER.

2012 days ago

The fact

Rihanna and brown are together for all those who think they are not.Rihanna Daily have pics of Chris At Rihannas door .Face it the Bitch took back Chris because she doesnt wanna be expose.Look at her Chris probably 2 block waiting on her.That bitch needs to go to Europe not even barbados i will beat her myself on the sidewalks.She obvisously didnt get a good one.

2012 days ago

Kitty

10. IF SHE COULD MOVE ON FROM SOMTHING THAT HAS HAPPEND TO HER!

WHY CAN'T WE?

Posted at 11:00AM on Mar 15th 2009 by RudeGal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because we DO NOT condone violence and will NEVER accept violence against woman. Especially from punk kids who people like YOU praise.

2012 days ago

noyankhere

61. I think Cover Girl Should drop Rihanna as a Celebrity Endorser. From what I've heard they have received many complaints, but Jay Z threatened to Pull Beyonce from their ads if they dump Rihanna. Apparently Cover Girl(Proctor & Gamble) feels that the money that they make off of Ri and "B" is worth selling their soul and promoting domestic violence.

Posted at 1:10PM on Mar 15th 2009 by Reality Check

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME SICK ABOUT SHOW BIZNASTY BECAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS.. LOOKS LIKE THEY THINK THAT ITS A DONE DEAL AND SHE WILL GET AWAY WITH SUPPORTING A WIFE BEATER AND IT WILL NOT AFFECT HER CAREER..RIHANNA IS WRONG.. IT WILL Affect her career.. not everyone is buying this poop.. it will take a lot more than jay z and beyonce to save her if she continues to support brown.. wife beaters incorporated..

2012 days ago

Pixelz

Um #2 SHE HAS ALWAYS Worn her haid in her face... DO YOUR RESEARCH!! And I think it's about time to STOP KISSING HER ASS!! If they cared so much about D.V. vocitms... They wouldbe outside those shelters telling those women they are BEAUTIFUL, Gorgious, SEXY!! But no they just want to kiss a celebs ass!! Alright she is over it ... why arent we!!

2012 days ago

hate her

IN SPITE OF WHAT YOU PRETEND TO THINK, BOTH YOU AND JAI KNOW THAT THE POINTS THAT I MADE ARE VALID AND THAT HER AFFADAVIT MAKES NO SENSE. HOW CAN A MAN WALK AWAY IF A WOMAN IS ALL OVER HIM WHILE HE'S DRIVING THE CAR.

I WILL NO LONGER HUMOR YOU PEOPLE BY PROVIDING MY INSIGHTFUL COMMENTS BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW THAT WHAT I SAY IS VALID. WHEN YOU READ THE AFFADAVIT, YOU KNOW THAT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. BUT HAVE YOUR FUN AS YOU CONTINUE TO PLAY MAKE-BELIEVE WITH THIS FAIRY TALE STORY UNTIL THE TRUTH COMES OUT. RIHANNA HIT CHRIS-CHRIS HIT RIHANNA-DEAL WITH IT!!! SHE'S NOT A VICTIM!!

AND NO, I AM NOT CHRIS'S PUBLICIST...I JUST HATE TO SEE A YOUNG MAN, ONE WHO NOBODY HAS HAD ANYTHING BUT GOOD TO SAY ABOUT PRIOR TO THIS INCIDENT(CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT RI-RI) LOSE ALL THAT HE HAS WORKED SO HARD FOR JUST BY THE TESTIMONY OF HIS SCORNED GIRLFRIEND.

AGAIN, I MENTION THE DUKE LACROSSE CASE. JUST BECAUSE THAT GIRL SAID IT, MOST PEOPLE BELIEVED IT. CHARGES WERE NEVER FILED AGAINST HER DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE MADE THOSE BOYS' LIFE A LIVING HELL. THERE'S NO JUSTICE IN THAT, AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS CASE.

2012 days ago

Cassie

i think that she is just trying to show the world she is not wit chris brown by going out every night wit her friends...news flash rihanna noe body isnt beleiveing that you are not wit chris brown for all we knoe he could be in new york just holed up in the hotel room...so face girl aint knoe body going to support ypu any more as a artist so dont even drop a cd.

2012 days ago

Maddy

I don't care what these two do to each other. If Brown likes to beat on Rhianna or she likes to beat on him, fine with me. They are no better than anyone else and if they decide to screw up their lives, they have to live with the consequences. I don't care. And neither should you.

However, that better be fake fur. That I DO care about.

2012 days ago

noyankhere

67. NO YANK HERE, YOU JUST LOVE TO GET ON HERE AND TALK YOUR TRASH AS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. LIKE A PREVIOUS COMMENT SAID, YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW CHRIS BROWN BEFORE THIS RIDICULOUS CASE ESCALATED.

Posted at 1:49PM on Mar 15th 2009 by justice for Chris

SHUT UP YOU ARE WORKING FOR BROWNS CAMP AND YOUR JOB IS TO COME ON HERE TO SUCK ON HIS DKK HOW MUCH IS HE PAYING YOU ?. LOL!! AND YOU CAN KISS MY AZZ FOR ALL I DONT GIVE A TOSS ABOUT BROWN HE MEANS NOTHING TO ME BUT HE HIT A WOMAN AND THAT WOMAN TOOK HIM BACK PUBLICILY ENDORSING WIFE BEATING YOU PUNK!!! BOTH OPRAH AND RYRA BANKS HAVE SPOKEN ON THIS PUBLICILY WHY CANT YOU TAKE THEM ON .?. I KNOW THAT BROWNS PUBLICITY MACHINE WANT PIC OF BROWN AND RIHANNA TOGETHER AND HER CAMP DONT. SO GO AND WORK ON THAT BOOTY SHAKER.. GO AND SHAKE YOUR BOOTY FOR CHRIS BROWN SO HE CAN SLAP YOU UP A BIT.. YOU WOULD LOVE THAT.. LOL!!

2012 days ago

Paris

Rihanna looks adorable!

2011 days ago

Pixelz

Ok Ok Im back... I have to say , I have been mulling this whole assult case over and over in my mind. NONE of her story makes sence! I have done my own version of C.S.I and found that the things she claims in her report are impossible to do while operating a motor vehicle. Try it your self. I almost drove off into a ditch twice and I wasnt even actually fighting a person.... just running a simulation. And the one area that preplexes me the most is, How could he bite her ear on the LEFT and have he in a half nelson, and NOT hit something... I believe if anything one of her piercings was ripped off in the scuffle and because she was pissed over the text she claimed it was where he bit her ear... I believe the finger , because if you are crazy enough to be trying to scratch out my eye while im driving... Im going to bite you too...
Then there is this, When a woman is being puonded like dough... She will have the natural flee instinct. She wont take his keys and just sit on them... The seat belt is SELF opperable, she could have got out of the car at any time after it was stopped and just walked away. She didnt. She continued to fight him. Which aparently is the norm for her, Everyone was making fun of Brown last year for getting beat up by her... no one seemed to be too upset when she was doing it to him, But then again its ok for a girl to beat the snott out of a guy.... Um Yeah RIGHT! She is not a victim here and is not innocent of any of this. What this is, is a classic case of a pissed off over barring female getting in the last good punch. One that will either land him in prison, or make it real hard for him to recover from. She seemed to heal over night. As her pictures in Mexico showed. I have seen women who were beat as bad as they want you to beleave she was beat... THEY TOOK MONTHS TO HEAL!!! Unless she has mutant healing abilities.... She was not as injured as her camp wants us to believe. And now she has Chris where she has always wanted him.. RIGHT IN HER POCKET. That minimal order of protection is good for 5 years. So if at any point during that time period she gets her nose out of wack over something he is doing all she has to do is cry wolf again and the police and everyone with out any good comon sence will believe her and he is back in the crapper again.
I have tried to be neutral about the whole thing but the more I read her statement, the more I see other things stated about that night. The more and larger the holes in her statement get... You could drive a semi threw her statement... And all any one wants is to daetroy a kid who has NEVER done anything wrong in his life before. Some of you on here weighing in on this case have never heard of Chris Brown nor his music before now, and all you want ot do is go with false statements about him. And you probably never heard of her either. But you will take her side and hate on someone you dont know and love someone you never heard of because to you thats the thing to do.
Well I can say this all the unfair press he has been getting , and he isnt even trying for it, and all the boo hooing she is getting is making me sick... do the research, see which one is known for beating on which one constantly, which one has to controlle the other... IT ISNT HIM!!!! she has more issues then you all even know. So I believe after all my investigating and weighing the facts... Im starting to chose a side... and YES it's his... And I dont care who likes that or not. SO I hope he doesnt go to jail... Sorry all you gambelers in Vegas, And I hope he gets away from HER! I believe this is a very bad relationship, has been for a long time and these two should not be together... And Just move on with their lives... Maybe FLYING SOLO is a good idea!!

2011 days ago

The fact

Noyankhere could u shup up u.Face it Rihanna and Chris are together there are pic of them wednesday night Chris next to Rihanna home she even repainted her house its on contreteloop .Anyway who cares get a life and stop pretending to be Rihanna fan.A true fan supports every dscision she make without crisism even accepting her man without a nasty comment.

2011 days ago

Stephanie

THANK YOU JUSTICE FOR CHRIS, YOU MAKE SENSE.
RIHANNA HAS GOT THE MEDIA AND ALL THESE WOMAN AGAINST DV FOR HER, WELL I AM AGAINST DV BUT I AM NOT SUPPORTING HER, PEOPLE ARE TOO QUICK TO TAKE THE WOMAN'S SIDE, JUST BECAUSE SHE GOT BEATEN UP , DOESN'T MEAN HER POLICE REPORT IS ALL TRUE, WOMAN CAN LIE JUST LIKE MEN, I KNOW SHE MUST OF GAVE BK JUST AS GOOD BUT SHE LOST, SHE DIDN'T RESPECT CHRIS, SO CHRIS DIN'T RESPECT HER, IT GOES BOTH WAYS, ALL THIS MEN SHOULD NOT HIT WOMAN, WELL WOMEN SHOULD NOT HIT MEN TOO BUT NO ONE COMPLAINS ABOUT THAT.

ALL YOU CHRIS HATERS WERE NEVER INTERESTED IN HIM TO BEGIN, NITHER WERE THE MEDIA AND TMZ, YOU LOT JUST LIKE SCANDAL AND PEOPLE TO FALL.
HE WON'T GO TO JAIL, IF THERE IS ANY JUSTICE AND RIHANNA IS NOT THE QUEEN OF WOMAN POWER, VICTIM MY ASS!!!!

2011 days ago