Lohan's Ride Smashes into a Giant Door

3/17/2009 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hours after she finished up her alcohol education class yesterday, Lindsay Lohan was already getting smashed at a Hollywood bar ... but this time it wasn't her fault.

Lindsay Lohan: Click to watch
Linds was being driven out of Sky Bar when once again, she fell victim to her bad car-ma -- her driver crashed into one of the bar's impossible-to-miss, 30-foot tall, mahogany doors.

Nobody was hurt and Lohan eventually rolled out ... but pay attention to the beginning of the video -- the "boom" is pretty damn hard to miss.

justsaying

KISSES4WYWY: This word "homophobic" is beginning to wear thin. Everytime someone says something negative about a homosexual or don't agree with their lifestyle, you all jump right to your trigger word: "HOMOPHOBIC." Guess what? I don't hate gays nor lesbians. What they do is between them and god. Anyway, he's going to get the last say on this issue. What I don't like is the fact that a guy will take a clean (I think), washed pen*s and stick it up some guys rectum. It's a sewage system,filled with e-coli and every other germ that will down right kill you. What sane person puts himself in that sort of unneccessary danger? He'd be more safe if he goes to the local sewage plant and take a swim. At least there the sh*t is treated for stuff like that. So stop calling us "HOMOPHOBIC." We don't hate gays and lesbians. That's a waste. We just hate what they do.

dinsdale

Can no one in LA drive? These people are constantly getting DUIs, hitting other cars, etc. Maybe the paps are to blame for distracting them. Among the many people I know, there are never this many fender benders.

Aussie Mom

I am sick to death of stories about this no talent has been and what she does minute to minute. TMZ find someone else to follow and please not let it be Slutney Spears.... that's just as boring

uhHuh

why is it in the rest of the state of California, if you are on probation YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OR NEAR A BAR. HOW IS IT SHE CAN FREQUENTLY HIT CLUBS & NOT BE IN VIOLATION?

omggggggggggg2

typical example of why everyone HATES this bitch, she goes to Alcohol Ed. class then instead of a normal person and goes home after, bitch goes to a bar...STUPID CLUELESS WASTE OF SPACE DUMB WHORE!

Blue Eyez

Britney came back...Lindsey never will. The public hates a brat.

celebutaunter77

justsaying~
You sir/mam, are my hero. Very well stated. I always hated the term "homophobic", I'm not afraid of them, I just don't happen to agree with thier lifestyle. "Butt", to each his own, enjoy!
Have a most pleasant "sewage free" St. Patricks Day.

Sue

the stupid bitch goes to a bar , drinking heavy, after going to a alcohol ed class!! Who does she think she
is fooling, only herself, I imagine. I see disaster heading for this bimbo, her career is already over.

EZ

#18 LMAO SOOOOOOOOOOOO True!

Kevin

Please God just kill her already and take the octo whore and her litter of bastards with her when you do.

anonymouse

Why does this gal still have media attention on her? it's obvious she has thrown away every opportunity she has had and it's equally obvious that that gal is back on drugs, coke and alcohol. Samantha Ronson = Sam Lufti in this case. SR is her g/f and she has her out at bars? it's all pathetic. How can anyone buy anything associated w/Lezlo? i.e. cds, movie tickets, clothes, suntanning spray...it's like saying "hey World! i want to be a loser too!!". she needs to just disappear already, it's obvious she has no desire to save herself or her career or surround herself w/people who love her. tsk.tsk.

Tannia

uuhhhhh....maybe they crashed because there is idiot papparazzi surrounding the car and they freaked out because they are trying to get away. No, I don't think he's an idiot for crashing. You guys barely leave any room for these celebrities to kneel down and tie their shoes let alone drive away. I hope you get run over...oh wait...if you get run over, somehow its the celebrity's fault and then they get sued. Bummer.

jaylow

too bad she didnt die

anthony

the driver is simply an idiot for crashing into the structure............ then he leaves the window down???????????
dont let him drive any of your personal cars or you wil get sued if he crashes into anyone or anything.

Diana Lara

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD JUST LEAVE HER ALONE. I THINK SHE IS A GREAT ACTRESS AND I BELIEVE SHE SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR A-LIST ROLES.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments