McGriddle Me This -- Who Is the McD's Attacker?

3/17/2009 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

McDonaldsOne McDonald's drive-thru employee is clinging to life (gross exaggeration) after a crazed customer cold-cocked her with a McGriddle breakfast sandwich -- and watch out ... because the culprit is still on the loose!

Police in Peoria, Ill. are conducting a massive manhunt (gross exaggeration) for a man who became enraged at a female drive-thru worker last week when his McGriddle was served to him without the egg.

The man retaliated at the worker's unforgivable flub by hurling his eggless McGriddle into her unsuspecting face and then driving away.

The woman refused medical attention, but did file a police report. The heinous crime remains unsolved.

MiLkShAkE

hmmm LMAO..you know how many times i've wanted to do that lol. TMZ get the video! I'd love to see this LOL.

ME!

FIRST!

Igor Loves Green Cheese

What is green and smells like Pork? Kermit's finger! .....Did I mention green cheese?

Michael Madsen

McBoring.

Igor Loves Green Cheese

Porky PIg called, he wants his bunghole back....Oops, Elton John on line two!

Alexjram

ok lame! people who have nothing to do with their time...thats what it sounds like....get a life and quit acting out on the mcdonalds employees, they probably dont even like working there as it is.

scissors

McDonald's no longer offers a choice of orange juice or coffee with their Deluxe Breakfast. I'm beginning to dislike McDonald's very much.

Amanda

the only thing that belongs on a mcgriddle is sausage. There is no place for cheese or egg on a pancake.

Toune

SERIOUSLY....HOW HARD IS IT TO WORK AT MCDONALDS.....EVERYTIME I GO TO THAT PLACE THEY ALWAYS FORGET SOMETHING AND INCLUDING THE MEAT.......PLEASE HIRE PEOPLE WHO CAN ACTUALLY TAKE AN ORDER AND DELIVER AN ORDER PROPERLY........ you'd think you would need to have a Master's Degree to work there.

Dalby

Just a few things. I have been a Store Manager at a McDonald's for a few years. At least for our locations in Minnesota Deluxe breakfasts haven't come with orange juice or a coffee in at least 4 years. Griddles are only good fresh out of the oven and plain. And things like this happen way to often i have filed 3 police reports in the last year due to angry customers assaulting my employees with food or whatever is close to them. Once a man got angry that his food wasn't bagged up to go and threw a tray full of food at 15 year old girl who was working on a Saturday morning.People need to learn to just chill out its fast food not instant food and mistakes happen we are all human.

Horhay

At least the customer didn't call 911

Igor Loves Green Cheese

#8,

give it up, you effing lemming and follower...dude, the Clash and the Ramones are so passe....I'm kicking you off the band wagon, you loser! No one can come close to my IQ or humor on this site....Just wait, I'll become that queer jew catholic owner of this sites right hands man, until Jesus dethrones me.....Just wait and see, green cheese boy!

limaxi

Strange things happen at McD drive thrus. I worked at one and I swear the customer came to the window exposed from the waste down! Yes, Jerry. He TOOK IT OUT!

Perry Reid

AMEN! #7

jeezlouise

Dont the workers make like $6.85 an hour- I am always polite to the drive through people because I know how hard they work for so little. Its not an easy job. Especially because of the low class of mannerless people they are dealing with all day. Give the drive through workers a break and dont be so rude- If you want it perfect get out of you car and go inside and inspect it before you walk away- Lazy people are so entitled.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments