OctoMom Gets a Bad Rap ... From "OctoDad"

3/17/2009 1:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A man claiming to be "the real OctoDad" surfaced outside the circus that is Nadya Suleman's home carrying a turkey baster and three test tubes filled with white liquid. Did someone order takeout?!

OctoDad

Turns out the guy is rapper Smooth E -- who has parodied everyone from Lilo to Sanjaya -- and he was just jumping on the Octotrain and trying to promote his song about America's favorite mother of fourteen.

While you don't need a baster, we're pretty sure this media whore will accept donations.

Amy

The individual who put the comment regarding the children in school being affected by this OCTO-DAD stuff has got to be kidding me????? What about the damn mom? You think their proud of what she's doing to exploit them? "If they only had a brain............." (people in general who are paying this OCTO-MOMS way. I work my A$& off and can't even get college grants because people think i make too much? WHATEVER

1991 days ago

WR

Saw the video of the first 2 coming home...poor poor babies. What a circus, glad I don't live in your neighbourhood! I feel for everyone on that street. Do you think a petition will really do any good?

Did anyone else catch what her mother was saying to her? She is already ignoring the other kids! Imagine when all 8 are home! They didn't even know that they didn't have blankets for the other 3 children! How does a mother not make sure that all her kids are ready in a new home not just the babies! Besides she wasn't even doing the work for the 8 babies! Pathetic!

1991 days ago

Meghan

HAHAHAHAHA.

1991 days ago

Helio

This is most excellent. I support ANYTHING that annoys or irritates the OCTO MOM. I hope that she gets so crazy that her head explodes and TMZ catches it on camera.

1991 days ago

IVF Mom

This guy is a loser and you shouldn't even give him the attention he's so desperate for.
This is very offensive to people like my husband and I who legitimately had to have IVF to have a family of our own (which we can support on our own). Unfortunately this ignorant, money hungry, pathetic, loser doesn't know that it takes a lot more than a turkey baster to go through IVF. Lets see if he's tough enough to be injected with hormone shots 5x a day, have sonograms every 3 days, and have his blood drawn every 2 days for weeks on end...let's see if he's tough enough to withstand surgery after surgery, then lets see if he would like his hopes and dreams crushed over and over again until it finally works. Idiot.

1991 days ago

Hunter

Hope "Octo-dad" is willing to pay out for child support times 8!!

1991 days ago