Barry Gibb

of the Bee Gees

'Memba Him?!

3/18/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '70s, Barry Gibb and his two brothers became famous as the disco group the Bee Gees. Guess what he looks like now!

Barry Gibb

Michael Madsen

Is that a beard or are we looking under Paris Hilton's skirt?

Katie Murray

Aye brotha.

FiBiker

THE GUY LOOKS LIKE AN OLD QUEEN WITH THAT LONG HAIR...PROBABLY GAY

LONG HAIR HAS BECOME PASSE...HE LOOK MORE LIKE A MAN WITH A BUZZ CUT!!

imfirstforonce!

No TMZ, actually, I dont 'memba' him. or most of the people you do these for, they're old as eff... come on now, you know your audience is younger than that, get with it!

mike

Isn't that Kip Winger?! Remember, "She's only 17, daddy thinks she's too young, but old enough for me". LOL HAHA

Wanda W.

Never cared for the Bee Gees,any of them. They always sounded like cats screeching to me. He always looked too pretty to be a man,its still so,

rosie

To #6 Wanda, right on! I hated their voices and you got it right! Cats screetching! As for his hair, got to go! Too long for anyone that age. By the way, "Saturday Night Fever" was one of the worst movies ever! Music awful, acting worse, story stupid.

Blue Eyes

All I can say about Barry Gibb at age 62 is YUMMMMMM!!! Keep the long hair love. You are as spectacular now as you were 30 years ago,

TeleTape

Whoops, the Bee Gees became famous in the -1960s- as a Beatlesque pop group. Their 1970s disco peak was actually a comeback. Jewel tried to do something like this in 2003 - reinvent herself as a funkier artist - but not many can come back to dominate like the Bee Gees did.

CYNDELLA

I simply loved the BEE GEES! MAMA GIBBS' BOYS! They were so handsome and I loved the scruffy look that they had going on. To me, Barry is just as handsome as ever.

yowza

For the young, ignorant knuckleheads: The Bee Gees were one of the best groups ever; as brothers, their voices blended perfectly. The Bee Gees' record sales total more than 200 million, easily making them one of the best-selling music artists of all-time, and that does not include record sales for artists for whom they have written and with whom they have collaborated. They have written some of the most beautiful songs ever that have been covered by so many different artists. Their songs will live on forever. Respect to the Bee Gees.

yowza

To the morons #4, 6, and 8 I'd be willing to bet that the 'musicians' you listen to were probably influenced in some way by the Bee Gees, you have no idea how important they were in music. AND 'Saturday Night Fever' is a classic, man alive you young terds are clueless.

getoutofmypool

Barry Gibb is the hottest man alive! The Bee Gees were the most awesome group ever and will continue to make the so called "artists" of today sound like cheap and nasty trash!

2012 days ago

rosie

To #14 ?, I am the same age as Barry Gibb, so call me a moron if you like. Maybe they have influenced some musicians. I personally never cared for them and give me classic rock any day...Rolling Stones, Guess Who, Lynrd Skynrd....Bob Seger, just to name a few. You may have enjoyed "Saturday Night Fever" and good for you. I found it hokey and the acting along with the story line silly. But that is just my opinion. And the Bee Gees did make a comeback with their disco music I admit. Thank God I never bought it!

2012 days ago

yowza

@#15: Bla, bla, bla, who gives a rat's ass what music you like. What is annoying is your complete ignorance and negativity. GET LOST!

2012 days ago