Christian Bale Does Some Time

3/18/2009 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christian Bale went off on a parking meter, by feeding change into it when it popped up in front of his car in Santa Monica on Tuesday.

So far no audio tape of the incident has turned up.

mattison

Is there anyone out there that can tell us why in some interviews christian has an english accent, and other times when he is being interviewed he does not have one, dont you think that makes him look stupid???

1954 days ago

park

WOW! This is awesome!

Sad

I don't see why this is news, but Christian is hot! Yum!

Workinaway

Later, Christian apologized to the meter for calling it a "f*%king stupid pole" and for stating that they were "done" professionally.

I don't care how many times I hear it, that whole audio was hysterical. Christian Bale is HOT!!

Sencho

Not a fan of Bale, but c'mon, TMZ... this "Chrisitan Bale's got a hot temper" gag is tired, especially since you use it just about every other day, it seems. Go find something else to entertain us.

Carnac

He's as short as that parking meter - a virtual spider monkey of a man.

Hannah

did he beat up someone? his fingers are messed up.
This guy is a diva and tool.

daphne

Im banking he will assualt someone whether its a fan or photog. This guy has issues and needs to join Chris Brown in anger rehab, Its sickens me to see many bratty a-hole celebs get away with many despicable things while many good people rot.
While Im no fan of TMZ its people and stories like these that needs to be paid attention to. Bale is fishy.

Oh Yes She Did

HE IS SUCH A HOT BADASS....LADIES DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT???....CCCHHOOOWWW!!!

Nina

Frankly, I'm impressed that he's paying for parking -- like a regular guy. I'm no big fan but I wish you self-righteous people would move on to something else. He's a good actor. He said he's sorry. He's been acting for 20 years and this is the first dirt any scandal mongers have got on him. I think you're wrong, Daphne. I think he's learned his lesson.

Nina

He is HOT!

J. D

I saw a sex tape of him and some model from many years back when he was super skinny on www.prothinspo.com and Ihave to say that after watching that I am not surprised by anything that he does.

Danny

I saw him today at Disneyland and he is even hotter in person. Even with the facial hair...

yvonne

poor fans scraping the bottom of the barrel that Bale is a good guy because he pays for parking. Who does not do that?

KristenV

Agree with #13 (and #12 for that matter). What else is the media going to say? Something nice? God forbid. Totally disagree with #10, what Daphne wrote. I mean, comparing him to Chris Brown, a man that has REPEATEDLY beat a woman??!! Though I appreciate ( and enjoy) the nice pics of Mr. Bale, we can only expect more lame references to the rant when T4 comes out. Courtesy of TMZ. Christian is a great actor. He gets paid to act and I enjoy his acting immensely. So as long as he is entertaining me, he's doing what he is getting paid to do. Leave him alone. BTW, he is 6'1" and Danny, you lucky duck you!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments