Jessica Lange Breaks Several Bones in Cabin Fall

3/18/2009 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica LangeJessica Lange got extremely lucky yesterday after taking a fall at her Minnesota cabin.

Family sources tell TMZ the legendary actress grabbed for a railing that was not secure and fell over -- breaking her shoulder and collar bone and dislocating her arm.

She also suffered lacerations and received stitches at a local hospital. As one family member put it, "She's OK ... but very lucky."

patty cake

Her drunk husband probably pushed her

1961 days ago

LogicalThinking

Could not have happened to a nastier woman. This woman is a very hateful piece of trash. Karma is a bitch....lol

1961 days ago

phidian

I can never believe the level of meanness on these sites, makes me believe there are a whole lot of very unhappy, unfulfilled people out there, who have nothing better to do then make nasty, horrible comments about people they are jealous of. Before the internet, we *gladly* didn't know all the creepy things people have in their creepy heads, now we do - just look at the comments here about people who have died, or have had a bad accident. I really hope you people are more well adjusted then you come off here. Not talking about you people who are humane.

1961 days ago

tim d

don't you people have anything better to talk about? get a life!

1960 days ago

who has the facts? ME

The mean ones are the Republicans..it makes them happy to hate.

1960 days ago

Siri Galliano

I worked and traveled with Jess for many, many years. She is not a drinker. She is the most fair and honest of women;
when on a movie set she sets her own alarm and makes her own bed. She is not spoiled and is a great mother.
How terrible, to fall and hurt yourself, really hurt yourself.
I've never posted on this page but people, have some kindess and compassion, for yourselves!
You'll get cancer angry like that. Accidents happen, this hurt. Dont add to it anything but your prayers.
Siri Dharma Galliano

1960 days ago

detroitrocker

I'd break a couple of bones just to have Sam at my bedside, or in my bed. Jess you need to be more careful. Have Sam fix that railing.

1959 days ago