Charles Manson

'Memba Him?!

3/19/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charles Manson is notorious for leading the depraved Manson family, who committed the heinous Tate/LaBianca murders in 1969. Guess what he looks like now.

Charles Manson

celebutaunter77

The snob~
Hmmm, so I make a comment about stupid people posting thier "I'm offended" rants, and you presume I am uneducated? Ya, I STILL don't get your comment, STILL makes no sence, much like the decision your mother made to NOT abort you.
Loser.

TM

I can still see Satan and evil demons in his eyes. If anyone ever wants proof there is a devil or demons them just look in his eyes.
This is not a joke. Nothing is more scary in life than death with Satan!

Michael Madsen

Most Annoying Cel 77, you flit about this board like a wayward gnat - searching desperately for an equine's ass to dine on.
Again I must repeat myself for thou simply dost not understand...
You only have to examine your most recent, debilitatingly unintelligent rant to discover the "secret" that so escapes you.

Resorting to base epithets and demeaning retorts only further emphasizes the crudity which is you.
The uneducated bore me. Go away.

celebutaunter77

The snob~
I'm sorry. I haven't been very nice today. I apologize sincerely for my previous post.
I take it back...............
Your mother DID abort you! Loser.

barb

#32 Are you crazzzy? Manson was no lover of black people. I think you forgot about the black guy he personally cut up into pieces and left in the desert! THe only reason he wanted to start a race war was to have whites and blacks slaugter each other and then take over with his girlies after they were all dead. You better do a little more research before you go out and defend Charlie Manson.

JoDale

I hope he lives to be 110 - more jail time for him.

celebutaunter77

Why don't you post someplace that will show off your undeniable intellegence? Perhaps, we, the posters here on this "low brain" website, won't appreciate you abillities to LOOK UP VOCABULARY WORDS on the spot. Kudos pal. Your full of brains, but oh so low on sence of humor.

Creeder

Yeah, TMZ, like we could forget this demon. May he rot in Hell.

celebutaunter77

The Snob~
P.S. Looks like I found a perfectly good "Equine Ass", you. Thanks!

Michael Madsen

Very well - you have finally risen to your senses, Cel77. A grovelling apology shows evidence that some neuro-molecular activity is taking place within your rented Torso afterall. However, I detect some regret at such as you sign off from this most pleasing begging for forgiveness.
Alas, I cannot forgive you Cel77. You are simply to unevolved for my kind to mingle with.
The uneducated bore me. Go away.

celebutaunter77

The snob~
Oh, alas, I must go now. Thanks so much for the morning entertainment, I had alot of fun. Perhaps we will meet again on this vast site for people below your intelligence level. Have a most pleasant afternoon, and I look forward to once again making YOU look afool with my witty comments.

Good day sir!

Michael Madsen

I would say Ta-ta, but I shant look up from my Remy for one such as you.
The uneducated bore me. Go away.

marnie

Why would anyone care!!!

DingDong DingDong

Sad when society has to clothe, feed, provide medical services and house a piece of trash like him.

faaw-q attitude

when he dies is all we need to know

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments