Rihanna's Ride Pulled Over in Hollywood

3/19/2009 6:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna's late night on the town ended with another run-in with cops -- but this time it was her driver, not Chris Brown, answering the questions.

Rihanna: Click to watch
Shortly after 2:00 AM PT, cops pulled over her driver in Hollywood for no front license plate and for tinted windows. Rihanna was sitting in the backseat of the vehicle while LAPD issued the ticket.

RiRi had just wrapped up a night of partying at Les Deux.

Coronadude

Living in an L.A. suburb, this garbage needs to stop. Thousands of people get pulled over in the L.A. megaplex (close to 20 million people in 5 counties) every day and unless they pull a gun or start a police chase, it should not be news. I stopped watching Good Day LA because it is now a gossip show and the hosts like to over anal-yze the situation. Can the rest of the country and Harvey get a life?

1960 days ago

Lady Chatterly

Wait a minute , it said '...just wrapped up a night of partying at..." Who said she had been drinking? Apparently you can't
"party' unless you drink alcohol huh? I can see who the alkies are!! Oh, and by the way she didn't mess anyone's life up...he messed his own up. You bigi dummy.

1960 days ago

Peewee

LEAVE RIHANNA ALONE,WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE OR BETTER YET BIT IN THE EAR.NOONE DESERVES THAT!I CAN NOT BELEIVE THERE ARE PEOPLE DEFENDING THAT JERK.I HOPE HE DOES DO TIME AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY,THE FIGHT STARTED AFTER SHE FOUND TEXT MESSAGES FROM OTHER GIRLS.HOW WOULD YOU FEEL.SHE WILL COME BACK BETTER THAN BEFORE AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS FUNNY,I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD HER SING.A MAN WITH A TEMPER LIKE THAT,ESPECIALLY IN THE CAR NEEDS ANGER MANAGEMENT!I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE IN HER SHOES AND YOU HOPE THEY CHANGE BUT FOR10 YRS IT'S THE SAME THING YOUR THE VICTIM BUT THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE.THEY PROMISE AND PROMISE BUT NEVER DO.SHE IS TO BEAUTIFUL TO BE LET DOWN SO LOW BY A MAN OR MONSTER.I HOPE HIS CAREER IS OVER.WITH ALL HIS MONEY IT'S A SHAME HE HAD TO RENT THAT CAR.WHAT A CHARMER!NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1960 days ago

CHRIS

U DUMB ASS BITCH HA HA HA

1959 days ago

J

Keep Chris Brown On the Radio!

SIGN PETITION ON 'PETITION ONLINE' NOW. SEARCH FOR: Keep Chris Brown On the Radio!

1959 days ago

Marae

Who cares about this partying skanky heffer? F#*k her a$$!

1959 days ago