Mommy Still Dresses

The Madden Boys Alike

3/19/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Twins in matching outfits are barely cute when they're babies -- but at 30, it's just offensive.

Joel & Benji Madden: Click to watch
Coordinating fedoras, guyliner and faux-rocker leather jackets, identical twins Joel and Benji Madden made it impossible to tell them apart yesterday at LAX ... not that anyone cared to anyway.

Michael Madsen

The uneducated bore me. Go away.

1943 days ago

megn

TMZ cared, we can tell. And snobs bore everyone, so you go away, too.

1943 days ago

uallsuck

No has been nobodies! Extremely overrated music and a lack of talent. Their claim to fame is skank ho's named Paris and Nicole!!

1943 days ago

bsb fan

They're twins... they probably have that thing like when they can finish each others sentences or something.

sheesh.. and they have their own clothing brand... coincidence...

shut up TMZ

1943 days ago

vorhese

Hacks. I don't know HOW mtv turned these dorks into stars but it worked.

1943 days ago

love it!

I can tell them apart. Joel is the one with the cell phone in his hand! Probably on the phone to his baby momma, who's giving him orders I bet!

1943 days ago

uhHuh

STINKY CHARLOTTE. I CANT EVEN NAME A SONG...OR WHY TMZ SHOT EM...UGLY DORKS.

1943 days ago

dave

The defintion of POSERS. Oh and their music sucks too.

1942 days ago

Avenge, revenge, whatever

douche, douche, da-douche douche, douche-bags! Those guys and all 3 of their fans are rucking fetarded.

1942 days ago

PAP HATER

FYI. They are easy to tell apart. They have more fans then 3. They are decent men. They never said they were 'stars'. They don't have to answer to anyone. They are two of the nicest guys and can't help it just because a camera is being flashed in their faces and dumb questions are asked of them...

1942 days ago

CC

Yeah, it's super easy to tell them apart. Joe is better looking and Benji is chubbier. Not real hard.

1942 days ago

PAP HATER

Oh yeah..I forgot to add. Someone from TMZ cared enough to take a video and ask them dumb questions. Benji is the one who is secretly flipping the bird at the camera.

1942 days ago

Joanne

I wonder if they ever play tricks on Nicole??

1942 days ago

Justsayin

If Samantha Ronson ate a few cheeseburgers first, she coulda snuck in this video as the long lost triplet.

1942 days ago

Katt

I think it's funny acutally. Why not? And since when is TMZ the official rule-mongers of fashion?
I'd be willing to bet no one on staff at TMZ could even afford the leather jackets J&B are wearing.
Let's see a collective photo of the TMZ staff and see your high-fashion!!!

1942 days ago