« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Special Olympics Champ to Barack: Bring it On!

3/20/2009 10:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A bowling phenom in the Special Olympics has just challenged Prez Barack Obama to a White House roll-off ... and he'll probably kick Barack's butt.

Barack Obama

Kolan McConiughey, a Special Olympics competitor who has bowled three perfect 300 games, tells TMZ that the Prez has to score a lot higher than 129 to beat him. Kolan says he bowls an average of 266.

Play VideoKolan -- who works at a grocery store in Ann Arbor, Mich. -- said he'd love to go to the White House to beat Barack on his own lane. Kolan said, "He's cool, but he can't beat me."

We posed the challenge to the White House. They said "no comment."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Colonial Lanes girl--ann arbor

DBoy who posted on the 20th: You have NO idea what you are talking about. I work at Colonial Lanes in Ann Arbor and I see Kolan at every single shift I work. I see him bowl--his average of 266 is his league average. Do you really think that in our bowling alley we are putting little remotes on the pins to knock them down for him? That's just simply RIDICULOUS. Kolan has gotten to where he is by hard work. He'a a great person and an amazing bowler.

1936 days ago

just_me

I think Obama should accept the challenge, and it should be televised, with all advertising proceeds going to the benefit of Special Olympics..... it would be a great thing for everyone to see and the proceeds would go to a great cause.....

1936 days ago

Michael Graham

Black on Black Look at the Contrast,,,The Kid from Life goes on Takes on the President,,,,,,Should Took on Bush about That Stem Cell Research Dump Ass.

1919 days ago

Michael Graham

While working with Family Focus I was put in a Losing Battle , meaning I was put in Situation That I was mint to fail at with the nonparticipation with the Staff of Family Focus in the Instruction of a Lesson Except for myself who is a Novice Art Instructor .The only Time any Participation was when the “Teachers aid” would make the Students stand in Corners for no explainable Reason to me, they would expect me to Reinforce these Corporal Punishments on students through My Art Class Time even though The students had stood through the last Period of Music Class , Family Focus Englewood has History of abuse Towards Students and Staff, before I came to work at Family Focus there was a Incident a staff member threatened to throw a Student out of a Classroom Window .I came in Thinking that I would make a deference in these children life’s and I did they would try their best to create what they saw in their heads and they did, I’ve got the work as Proof ,since That Program ended so abruptly I have all my Students Accomplishments in a File Case in my Home so The work Load wasn’t too much for me. Now I’m not Perfect I’m Currently In School getting my GED so that I can do more than just Instruct other, and I thank Family Focus for Giving me the opportunity to work with Children Grades K-5Th ,I’m just saying that I Came in with no knowledge and the knowledge I Developed by Gods Grace I found out myself.

1919 days ago

Michael Graham

thanks.=+B

1919 days ago

Michael Graham

I mean if thats all you do is bowl all day you will get good /Like Becoming President Dudes A TOOL>.=+B

1919 days ago