Liam Neeson -- Thanks for The Support

3/21/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liam Neeson returned home last night after the wake for Natasha Richardson at the Irish Historical Society in NYC.

Liam Neeson: Click to watch

2pac4life

IM IRISH I LIVE IN DUBLIN ,LIAM IS ONE BIG STRONG MINDED LAD ,I PRAY HE FINDS THE STRENTH 2 GET THROUGH THIS HARD TIME HE NOW FACES,MAY GOD TAKE CARE OF HIS WIFE IN HEAVEN & HER BELOVED ONES SHE HAS NOW LEFT BEHIND HER,I BELIEVE DER IS A LIFE AFTER DEATH,PEOLPE DO GET TO SEE THEIR LOVED ONES AGAIN,WE WERE PUT ON THIS EARTH 2 SHOW COMPPASION & LOVE,PLEASE TMZ PAPARAZZI LEAVE THIS POOR HEART BROKEN IRISH MAN ALONE 2 GRIEF IN PEACE,FROM A DUBLIN SPIRITUAL POET FROM IRELAND,GOD BLESS YE ALL,BYE.

amandabear

What a class act, man. If I were him, I wouldn't be nearly as acceptive of the photogs. In fact, I'd probably vanish for a few months. Sad. I wish the camera men would just let him be.

cjs

I know you all ( photogs) are making a living.. thanks for being so kind to Liam even though you HAD to get the shot.

dee

He looks so grief stricken and broken. Please get out of his face and let him find a little peace where ever he can.

Oats

I did not and will not watch the video and I will no longer come to this site. I had said before that I would not; however, this is the final nail in the coffin so to speak. TMZ staff vultures and Harvy Levin - what comes around goes around and I pray that when it comes around for you that you will be shown more mercy and given more respect and dignity that what you have shown this poor man and his family - and more than you will rightfully deserve.

Blessings, Hope and Love to Mr. Neeson and his family.

[][] ScOut W. [][]

Leave the man to grieve, TMZ looks like low lifes taking this pic! My stomach is sickened!

mehh..

good grief....just because someone stars in movies does not mean they 'owe' us anything..
a celebrity does not equal public life
whoever originated that notion.statement seriously has no life ..
BUT.. oddly, I see nothing wrong asking how the man is..it is just a courtesy and kind of a well-wishing for them to recover or let them know you care..
it is not a sarcastic 'hey how are ya??'..it is a concerned 'how are ya..?'
there is a difference..
so, in a sense, following the man is not needed..but at the same time, showing concern for a fellow human is perfectly fine..
God Bless the Richardson and Neeson familiy..

Rip M 2 Shreds

Harvey, you're going to rot in Hell for this.

leese27

Step up TMZ and do the right thing! Show this man the respect he deserves and leave him alone while he grieves. You'll not lose any of your TMZ fans by doing this - it's what the fans are asking of you. We'll all be so PROUD of TMZ if you take a stand this way! Please do the right thing and hopefully others will follow suit.

Katie

This is disgusting. Leave the poor man alone. I don't come on this site to get some sick pleasure out of seeing grieving husbands. You need to take down all of the man's pictures and apologize to him and his family. We don't want to see this. I come on here for NEWS, not to bring me down and ruin my day. I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets sad when they see his pictures after he just lost his wife.

Anna

I have always liked Him and Natasha as Famous Actors..I feel sad and very depressed 4 them and IM reminded of My Brother who was Murdered in 1996 and Mom died in 2005..PAIN I hate Pain but it s a fact of Life..Death is a second away for all of us..MAKE IT COUNT IF U CAN..ETERNITY is forever..CHOICES-At least Liam and Natasha had a pretty WONDERFUL Life for a little bit..GOD BLESS LIAM..He is Lost right now and loaded with Pain, heartbreak, no Mom 4 the Boys..At least he has the money to take care of Business..Lots of people dont have burial money..PEACE 2U ALL

Jb

Im not gonna pretend that I dont come to this site to get celeb news but this kinda stuff is disgusting! Do you people not have families? How would you like it if was your wife or mom? Have some freakin respect and give the man a break for crying out loud!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!

hello!

boycott tmz

Gayle

I agree that this family needs to be left alone. I hope TMZ will
take the high road here. My heart breaks for this family. I
lost my husband of 44 years not long ago. We had been
married since we were teens. I can barely breath. Not dealing
with it well, been two years now. It is a walk through hell!

hello!

keep it up...hes gonna give you a beat down!