OctoMom -- First Your Money, Now Your Man

3/21/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom Nadya Suleman flashed the press some shoulder during a trip to the mall in L.A. yesterday. Looking like she's shed more pounds, it seems like it's just a matter of time until Brad leaves Angelina.

elle

Octo-Slime!

2011 days ago

omg!

RUBY, you are a mother only in the sense of the word that you have children

my wife, and her friends that have kids fawned over our babies as soon as they came home from the hospital. it took months before we would even let our parents watch our kids at our home, let alone leave them with someone who i only knew through a resume

you obviously are like her and put yourself above your kids and that makes you/her a horrible "mother"

2011 days ago

T

She is clearly not breast feeding. You need support and protection from leaks.

2011 days ago

blk-wido

at least....the kids look entertained? Awful situation...

2011 days ago

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

we should stop following her around with cameras, because all she wants is attention. so stop giving it to her.

2011 days ago

bunny

Does this girl EVER pay attention to her kids? She is always on the freak'n phone.

2011 days ago

PLEASE

With the back injuries from years ago I think she has been on a lot of pain pills for years and it clouds her judgement. How is she losing all of this weight? Stress or pills? If she has an addiction and mental disorder she is not responsible for all of her actions but some. A mental issue is serious and can lead to the mess she has done. She maybe be mentally in and out and trying to deal with it. I think she is starting to get a clue but not enough. She had these kids to replace her childhood dream or memories she wish she had. I hope she gets evaluated and medicated for her and her kids. I am mad at this woman but now I feel more sorry for her as time goes on. I don't think she did this on purpose any more as a stable person but did this as a unstable person. I think she does things unstable and then when she gets a clue later she tries to fix it. Like she has 2 or 3 personalities fighting each other. Her actions with a mental condition is just that, it is a mental condition that she needs help with and she doesn't even realize it. I wish the best for the kids.

2011 days ago

Luscious

{yawns} It's so easy to be branded a "celebrity " in today's society. I'm with #20.

2011 days ago

Cam

It took me 4 months to get brave enough to leave my ONE child with my mother for a couple hours before freaking out and wanting to hold my baby. Its just a natural motherly instinct to want to be with your child, especially a newborn. But she is out shopping and talking on her phone and basically ignoring the children that she does have with her. I work 9 hours a day to support my child and I'm still struggling and this b**ch gets to go shopping without a worry in the world. Now don't get me wrong, I would love to have the opportunity to take my child out shopping and not worry about spending too much money but thats not how things work. Every other mother in the world has to provide for her own child and I think she should have to provide for her family as well, 14 kids or not. People do it everyday with just as many kids. Its hard but worth it. Obviously not to her though.

2010 days ago

LMFAO

DID NOT KNOW THAT A MOTHER HAS TO DRESS A CERTAIN WAY! ALSO I READ SHE HAS 2 BRAND NEW BABIES AT HOME I THOUGHT SHE HAD 8 BRAND NEW BABIES AT HOME PLEASE ELABORATE! I KNOW ALONG WITH ALL OF YOU THAT SHE MAY NOT DONE SOME THINGS RIGHT BUT COME ON PEOPLE LET HER LIVE ALREADY. THE MORE YOU FEED TO HER THE MORE THE MEDIA WILL FOLLOW HER. WHY YOU ASK? WELL BECAUSE THE MEDIA FOLLOWS WHO WE GIVE ATTENTION TO!

2010 days ago

Real Single Mom

Look at the kids behind her laughing at her. Even they know she is no good.

2010 days ago

Kay

Shhhhhh. She's talking to her agent.

2010 days ago

skyofrog

"...it looks like it's just a matter of time until Brad leaves Angelina. "

ROFL!!!

2010 days ago

Rubes

Dear "omg!,"

I hate it when people make assumptions about others. I went shopping to buy my child clothes and other things that were needed because I was on bed rest for the last 22 weeks of my pregnancy and I couldn't do it before she was born! My child absolutely comes first!! I am a stay at home MOTHER!!! My child is extremely well-rounded because I put her needs, physical and mental, before mine. I also enjoy spending time educating her. In fact, I'm betting that she could fix the grammatical errors in your entry.

2010 days ago

Biff

Can you imagine has sick & discusting all those stretch marks & ripped up skin is under those California Tax Payers clothes She's wearing. What man in his right mind would even get anywhere near that Octo-Pig. She probably uses alot of Octo-DilD@'s on herself.

2010 days ago