Congressman Schock Can Sure Stomach It

3/23/2009 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So all this talk about Congressman Aaron Schock and his mystery abs ... well, the gentleman with the steel midsection from Illinois has the floor.

Aaron Schock

We raised the question who would win the 6-pack-O-Rama: The Prez or Schock. Debate closed.

By the way...the pic is not Photoshopped. It's the real deal. Photo was taken in 2007.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

knowit

Not photoshopped. This picture was taken at River City Athletic Club in the adult pool area. How do I know? I'm from his home town and I belong to the club.

1993 days ago

ジョー

I don't know if he is gay or not. Of course I'd love it if he were, but he might just be a nice simple guy who has chosen politics over a personal life. That's not uncommon in America ya know. So while the little voice in the back of my head wishes he were "family" the voice that speaks through my mouth says, "who cares?"

Stop calling every hot guy gay. It just makes us sound superficial and supports the stereotype that we want everyone to be gay. I don't want everyone to be gay, because then I wouldn't feel special anymore. And I'd have a LOT more competition!

1987 days ago

OhWell

Gay

sam

hes hot and cute and a congressman perfect ill take him

Joy

First matt laur gets hurt now lance armstrong...what is going on?

CLaS

Nice!

Tee

Boy, the tons of email and calls you said you got while talking to Howard Kurtz over the weekend. Wait, for the new waves of calls and emails to come your way now. Gee, nice jugs behind you buddy.

The Dude

right now....the chick in the back is winning.

atlas

damn

Ilena

He is TOTALLY GAY! And worse a Republican! Yuck!

big_ghoti

WOW...looks like Phelps is gonna give him a rubdown.......marijuana and breast growth in men....guess it's not a joke if you have to explain it.

badfish

I'm more curious who Tits McGee is behind him... *That* is some rack!

ELK

Obama still wins. I believe Christy "Aristotle" Brinkley said something like, "at 25 you have the looks you were born with. At 45 you have the looks that you have earned over a lifetime. Just sayin. Anyone can look good at 27. Will he have dem abs at 47?

atlas

this is, i guess, the 3rd post on him. i wonder where these weekly installments are leading up to...

Michael DC

The president happens to be about twenty years older than this guy, that might explain something.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments