M.I.A's

Real (Crazy) Baby Name

3/23/2009 3:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We got our hands on singer M.I.A's new baby's birth certificate and, as she disputed on her blog, the baby's name is not Ickitt. That's just ridiculous, who in their right mind would name their baby that? The real name happens to be Ikhyd.

M.I.A.According to the document, Mathangi Maya Arulpragasam officially named her son Ikhyd Edgar Arular Bronfman, common spelling.

Another interesting fact -- baby faced M.I.A's birth date is listed as 7/18/75 which makes her real age 33.

Martha

Baby Furniture

Martha

1957 days ago

puhllleeez

Is there supposed to be some huge difference between (the pronunciation of) Ickitt and Ikhyd? Jeezuz, just name the dang kid ICHABOD!

THEE

-Puts on some Legendary Shack Shakers

papsmeardeath

that poor child better grow up to be an astrophysicist or something, otherwise that child is scarred for life with a name like that.

honest t

Here is an interesting fact, wikipedia her Sherlock, it gives her birthdate right there.
Whoever wrote this one needs to quit TMZ and go get a GED.

bahanee

remember guys she i not an american or even english she has indian roots ok... indian names sound funny to you white folks but they have some meaning in our language...

noyankhere

thats the thing about americans for god's sake remember we all live on the planet earth not the planet america although it seems so sometimes..while you are making fun of non americans names consider that your names come from other nations too.. and unlike most americans names... it most probably has a meaning . she is asian so i expect that is the case... and considering one of your bimbo dimwit dunces working on tmz couldnt pronouce DELHI.!!!.. how surprising is this silllyness.
only americans take pride in being stupid...

firas

wtf up with you people seriously, you all are getting on my f*king nerves, don’t you have anything better to do with your crappy lives?!?! I wanna be the first to comment on any of this sh1t but you aint givin me any f*kin chance, and I don wanna hear any smat@ss pointing to my live, I’m AT WORK, it’s not my problem if I’m a hard worker and always finish my tasks early
btw, #9 …. I love you already, beep me if u’r a she

firas

"good read about names, and name choices"
sounds like a great waste of time

Tia

Ikhyd Edgar Arular Bronfman? Eh not THAT bad.

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

By huge plane traffic?

maggie

Have you people never stepped outside of America, or what?

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Names is the game are you game?.

SLR

That is NOT a common name in the UK for your information. In fact, it's a well and truly far fetched choice of name lol.

Kay