Now Hiring: People To Emotionally Abuse

3/23/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Watch out normal people, it looks like the new Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman movie is going to be a little cruel.

Jennifer Aniston

According to a recent Craigslist posting, the casting crew for "The Baster" is looking for a "heavy set woman" and a "woman with a round face, small eyes, and upturned nose" to have profanities shouted at them in a scene for the movie. Also, they're looking for a skinny boy with bad acne. He'll probably have profanities thrown at him too.

Any one interested in letting beautiful celebrities demean them can reply to the post -- but only if you live in the New York area.

puhllleeez

I can't believe they're actually making a movie called "The Baster". I'm not sure if that's better or worse than idiotic Angelina in "Salt". Maybe the Baster needs a little Salt?

★☆RoXaNnE☆★

I think that fits a lot of the idiots that post here....
I am not included... hahaha

ut oh

Call the Obama's, the granny lives there too ya know

Lula

Why The F*CK Do They get Paid millions?? I dont understand America.

★☆RoXaNnE☆★

★☆ CASTING CALL FOR ALL THE OCTOMOM SUPPORTERS!! THATS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE I PICTURE SUPPORTING HER CRAZY ASS ★☆

PEPSI Generation

MOM yells at me all the time,I live at home still and I`am 47 and1/2.I just got yelled at again have to go my fish needs it`s butt wiped.

pistolpete

I'm moving my mother-in-law to New York.

hahahaha!

Someone is still paying Aniston to act? Have they seen her movies?

scum

I just find Jennifer so overrated.

The Dude

I'm suprised it didn't say "woman needs to look similar to Anelina Jolie".

scum

Turkey baster sure to be a flop.

puleeeeeaaaasssseee

Pretty much the same thing that TMZ does to celebrities, no?

Bethany Sweet

Of course in daily life this is totally evil. We don't make fun of people like that OUT LOUD, now do we? No, that would be very hurtful and rude. See, what we do is make a movie with them, so we can laugh at them in the safety and privacy of our own homes.

You don't like the premise of the movie? Don't see it, don't support it, and don't make fun of people who maybe aren't as good looking as yourself. Right? If they aren't selling those kinds of movies, they will stop making them.

Joanne

Jennifer has had so many movie flops--- these directors are so stupid.... She should be a model, rather than an actress.

Kay

Why not use professional actors?

If they can use technology to get rid of Angelina Jolie's big black tattoos in movies, surely they can make her look like a teen-aged boy with pimples. And they made Brad old, so why not fat and female? He already has the nose. You can bet they'd make zillions on a movie that put those three together.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments