I Paid My $$$

Now Bring Me Angelina!!!

3/24/2009 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0324_angelina_bnUPDATE -- A rep for the Lili Claire Foundation tells TMZ, "The Lili Claire Foundation has a 100% track record of honoring its commitment to donors and recipients with respect to every single auction item sold to support its charitable services. In the rare event that a sold auction item cannot be satisfactorily delivered to the winning bidder through no fault of our own, The Lili Claire Foundation works faithfully for an appropriate resolution with our bidder."

Would you pay $30,000 to NOT meet Angelina Jolie? That would be just nuts, right?

A man is suing the Lili Claire Foundation after he claims he forked over $30K (on his Amex) to meet Mrs. Brad Pitt -- only it's two years later and he hasn't gotten the meet and greet he paid for ... or his money back.

He wants his money back, plus damages.

Silly Fat People

Wow what a creep.

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

Stupid Fool! Damages....why the hell would he put at that kind of money anyway....I mean if he would have met her what damages would not have occoured.

just sayin

maybe she'll meet him if he puts himself up for adoption? hehehe

OhWell

A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted

Divashels

#4 ohwell you nailed it right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassiopeiae

30k to meet Angelina..wow. I guess this person who im assuming is a fat comic book store owner thought after 20 minutes with him Angelina is going to dump Brad and hook up with him.

I say give him back the 30K and put it towards his upcoming stay in the loonie bin...idiot

Wow....

Damages wtf?

Hopeful

She's such a fraud

To Rick

Hey, I think there are better ways to spend $30K, but if he paid for it and the meeting was promised and not delivered, he should get his money back. Fair is fair.

jrad247

2 years later ? Don't you just call Amex & tell them you were charged for something you didn't get and then they investigate if the charge was fraud or not ?

smell fishy to me..... The story I mean not Angelina

SheepareCool

I'd be embarassed to admit that I paid that much!!

Aimee Muschamp fan4lifeAimee Muschamp fan4lifeAimee Muschamp fan4lifeAimee Muschamp fan4lifeAimee Muschamp fan4life

yeah....and?

WHY would anyone spend a nickle to see this woman in the flesh? All he has to do is go down to his nearest mental institution and he can meet many Angelinas! And it wouldn't have cost him a cent.

The day I want to hang out with the likes of her! Big mental case she is?

awave

Mrs. Brad Pitt would be Jennifer Anniston. Since Brad has not married the woman who broke up his marriage The ONLY MRS Pitt is his mom & his Xwife...hahah now take that Angie...you just keep popping out those babies.

Sharona

You should be taken to a psychiatric ward............just wait a little while and she will adopt you.

erin