Nic Cage Gets Carted Off

3/24/2009 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With his career defying all odds and doing better than ever, former hunk Nic Cage received VIP service upon arrival to LAX with his 20-years-younger wife Alice and son Kal-El on Monday.

The scariest thing about Nic's new thriller -- America made it the #1 movie this weekend.

woodhorse

That child is a dramatic improvement over the other one. That "other one" being the large beast with blue hair.

artie help

was on that flight with him and family , what a nice guy.

handymike

one of the good guys!

SJ

I always thought he reminded me of Jimmy Stewart a little in terms of appearance. As he gets older he looks more and more like him. There are even some subtle similarities between their acting style. Jimmy is my all time fave but Nic isn't though so don't think I'm making Nic into Jimmy. I'm just saying he reminds me of him somehow. Just look at this picture.

tellitlikeitis

Gets even better looking with age.....

SJ

Didn't he do a film called Family Man a few years back that was similar to 'It's a Wonderful Life' ?

northern gypsy

N.C. may be a gifted actor...sadly...he's unlucky in love !!!
given his history...i'm not getting positive vibes from these photos...
sorry...i'm not a fan of july/dec relationships !!!

NC2KS

Unfortunately, I saw "Knowing " this weekend. it started out okay, but started going in a totally different direction, especially with the way it tried to tie the Bible with aliens. I left the theater disappointed.

Disgusting

He does not get better looking with age. He looks old and beat. The only way a guy looks good as he gets older is when he's good looking to start with, and even then only up to a certain age (and if he has hair.) It is odd that movie did well. It would be more watchable with a younger hot guy

MSD

he sucks.

Fabu

I think Nic rocks! He looks awesome! He's talented! That is why his movie was #1 at the box office this weekend...

writergal

family man is one of my fave movies -- it's so sweet! and he seems like such a nice guy!

LOKI

People should THINK when they name a child.....yes, I know who Kal-El is, but this kid is going to have a tough time in school.....at least till they make a good Superman movie LOL.

LOKI

big_ghoti

Looks like nic's chin just surpassed his head as far as amount of hair goes.

Joanne

Nicolas sure doesn't look the same. I doubt if many people would recognize him..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments