Nic Cage Gets Carted Off

3/24/2009 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With his career defying all odds and doing better than ever, former hunk Nic Cage received VIP service upon arrival to LAX with his 20-years-younger wife Alice and son Kal-El on Monday.

The scariest thing about Nic's new thriller -- America made it the #1 movie this weekend.

Frank Olivo

And the passenger in front of Nic is texting his wife, "Honey, I am riding with Nicholas Cage!!! There's pap's every where! This is the highlight of my day!!"

Bubba

KAL-EL are you kidding me. He named is kid after a character from superman>?????? Is his sibling gonna be Jimmy Olsen and his cousin Lex Luther!!!!!

tom

Wow, Nic Cage looks just like legendary Who guitarist Pete Townshend now.

bitzod

Cage free since 1976.Hot wife and great career name change.

tellitlikeitis

Aw the majority don't even have a clue....Nick is a fantastic actor.....(Leaving Las Vegas, Moonstruck, Peggy Sue Got Married, etc. etc) and he is probably way better looking than the whole kit and caboodle of you combined.....LOL.....he for sure has more money than the lot of you.....

MissKari

He is still hot. Looks tired in these pics. Still hot. Great actor. Still hot. A little crazy. STILL HOT!!!

sandyduncansglasseye

Why can't they walk?

bawhahahahaha!!!

I sympathize for Nick having a hard time dealing with his hair loss, but dude, you'd think with all the money he has and that they spend on movies that they'd figure out there's something oddly creepy looking about a guy that appears to have a head full of hair on top, but none within half a foot of the sides of his eyebrows. The wig he used in the God awful Ghost Rider movie was the best one he's had. I suggest he use that one from here on out. His balding Tom Hanks mullet is downright scary.

anthony

he does seem like a really nice guy....... i am very happy for him and his wife and son........ enjoying life....
love his movies....... specially "family man"

SuzyQ

Nic is a good actor. Just because he doesn't parade around for the gossip gossipers out there. TMZ you can't say enough negative things about people. Your site is getting old.

MichLuv

FORMER hunk? he is aging gracefully, as many men do. i never used to think he was good looking but i definitely do now!

Old School

What has ANYONE at TMZ done with their lives except polluting the air?

mellon bruse N

WTF? hair loss and I`am how tall-are you a female in a male`s body? who gives a carp crap about how much hair or how hardon a pill they make.Grow the F up DUDE.BOND james BLOND wnet super star AFTER he loss his F N hair and was a old goat.Same with eastwood biggest movie ever for him at 83 years old.If you care about your hair GUY you should be the operation and get OUT of your male shell become the female you want to be.Grown adults get old as hell before they die and look like shiet unless you want to tape on a fake face hollywood like than you still have 90 year old leggs.I shaved my head for 25 years and I have a head of hair but I sure as sheit don`t care.

Linda Mott

My sisters and brother in law saw his new movie "Knowing" this week end, and LOVED IT! He gives the movie patrons 100%. Love him!

Brenda R.

I get the creeps whenever I see this couple. His wife looks like a child.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments