Jessica Biel

Puts a Ring on It

... Herself

3/27/2009 8:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perhaps double checking her ring size in case someone wants to buy her a ring, Jessica Biel hit up a jewelry store in L.A. yesterday -- without significant other Justin Timberlake.

If only wishing made it so ...

jr70895

Both are f...ing idiots!!!

The REAL DEAL

WARNING - Justin, run brother run.

Alexa

She's living in a dream world. He dumped Cameron and he'll dump her too.

wtf

She must be really good in bed because there is no other explanation as to why he is with this dog.

josi

I seriously DONT like her. I feel sad for her because JT is NEVER going to be serious in a relationship. I would be in shock If he actually put a ring on her in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vicki

That picture doesn't even LOOK like Jessica Biel!?

It looks like a cross between Lucy Liu and Michael Jackson!

anonymous

She could be looking or bought that ring for her brother (Justin ) or maybe for her dad

Justin was on Oprah it air 4pm eastern people on a site ask if they mentioned Jessica and the only thing they said he's not engaged I,m not sure if he said anything else about her
another tabloids is reporting that thier having problems
you can tell a lot with someones body language more that what thier saying

why?

Justin is too hot for Jessica, he's smokin! Re that pic of Pam, I'm convinced now that she didn't bother to put on Sunscreen when shooting Baywatch or she didn't use the right kind or didn't apply it often enough because her face is showing obvious signs of serious sun damage, she looks a lot older than her age. Let this be a warning ladies, just stay away from the sun as much as possible, but also use sunscreen and use it properly, reapply every 30 Min's when swimming..another example of a beauty with really bad sun damaged skin is Farrah, poor thing, it stopped her career in it's tracks, then she got Cancer. The sun is not your friend!

NO Name

She is one of the worst actresses around. They never seem happy when they are together.

elceire

I feel so ashamed to be lady with her action... she's soooooo obviously desperate and low self-esteem.. my gosh... and if I'm JT.. I'll be hell turned off.. urgggggg... She's like gonna have shutgun wedding for JT LOL.. that's really a disaster.

elceire

OR she could just buy an engagement ring and propose to JT!! LOL....

Isabella

Wow.Justin is one of the most successful and richest young stars in Pop music...so why the HELL is she buying her own bling? Desperate hags call for desperate measures!! =)