Natalie Maines, Sans Mane

3/27/2009 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dixie Chick Natalie Maines in Venice, CA yesterday ... with a super cut.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Sue In Melbourne, Australia.

Natalie Maine is beautiful irrespective of what her hair looks like... What is wrong with you Americans to turn your back on the Chicks for that previous pres that the rest of the world hated?? DIXIE CHICKS come to Australia to live... We love girls with spunk! Americans are sexist pigs who have not rebelled against Green Day or any other political statements right back to Bob Dylan... but a gorgeous fun loving girl like Natalie - you chose to pick on her? What is wrong with you people. Cant you see you have hurt her? Dixie Chicks are the most talented band to come out of USA since Fleetwood Mac. The rest of the world LOVES them because they are honest, talented and they are not afraid to speak up when they need to. Your loss America... hateful people.

1984 days ago

babyday

Just because she cut her hair doesn't mean anything. Do you keep YOUR hair the same? She was right on wasn't she? Turns out he wasn't the great prez everyone thought he was. I LOVE HER!! Freedom of Speech is after all our right and has been since the constitution was written. I feel sorry for all the people from my state of Texas that bulldozed their cd's. After all you just kept making her more money. Guess the laughs on yall. I would have said the same thing!! And its so over with I can't believe I'm still hearing about it. Like the one person said, must be a slow news day!!

1979 days ago

leslie

Dumb Americans !!!! Ya she spoke her mind and guess what she was right. all u stupid redneck's should be disgusted with ur selfs and how u treat people who have the right to their own opinions. Never have I been so proud to be canadian.

Mary Fran

She looks awful, I would have thought she was a man.

Roy Mabe Jr.

Natalie's new haircut looks AWFUL

M.M.Brown

I love Natalie.ATLEAST SHE STOOD UP SAID WHAT SHE FELT.SHE PAID>>ENOUGH ALREADY>BET YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO STAND <<<<

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18