Natalie Maines, Sans Mane

3/27/2009 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dixie Chick Natalie Maines in Venice, CA yesterday ... with a super cut.

justsaying

Well, well, well. So another one has switched teams. I tell ya. I've said it before and I'll say it again. There isn't a single white woman or girl on this planet who isn't lesbian or as a minimum........bi-sexual.

Ga Girl

I wonder if she's working on a movie?

fleiter

She's coming out.

Wow

Strange and unflattering. Kind of like her mouth.

Tinalouise

#11How ignorant to wish sickness on ANYONE!! The last time I checked we lived in America and we have free speech and she is allowed to voice her opinion, just like all of the loons who want Obama to "fail" at this horrible time in our country!

Tinalouise

#11 Scares me, he/she should be kicked off of here talking like that!

celebutaunter77

Yep, looks like a liberal woman.

Hag.

EtotheLissa

I like it, she looks good :)

Wow

Hey Tinalouise: Get the story straight. When Rush said he wanted Obama to fail, he meant his crazed spending that will bankrupt our children and grandchildren. When he said that, the liberals howled, but the other HALF of this country said, "Yesssss!" Obama is not God. He can be questioned.

Kim

It's funny you all calling her a traitor, but she didn't say anything that I haven't hear a million times on this very website from all of you. And now looking back, she wasn't too far off target.

nan

Aha! I knew she looked like and oompaloompa! EEEWWWW her haircut is NOT good! Poor thing will have to grow it out for a while. Shame on her hairdresser, she is definitley not pretty enough to pull that look off, they should have been honest enough to tell her that. JUSTSAYIN' sorry to break it to you but no not evry single white female is lesbian or bisexual. I don't buy the bisexual arguement anyway and I think saying so is just making you feel better. You are either one or the other or just pervy. I have never been attracted to females...and although i don't want to judge i really don't get the lesbian vibe it is an eeewwww to me! Sorry!

boogie

Awesome! Hate her and her anti-american statements. F her. Move to Iran or Iraq where you have something to bitch about bitch. Keep up the crop top man - suits her well.

Tinalouise

RAINBOW.. MY STORY IS STRAIGHT AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY BUSH GOT A BLANK CHECK TO SPEND WHATEVER HE WANTED ON A MISGUIDED WAR THAT WE NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN BUT..... OBAMA INHERITS THIS MESS AND WANTS TO STRAIGHTEN OUT THE DAMAGE THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE(YES IT MEANS SPENDING MONEY) AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WE ARE ALL WORRIED ABOUT THE "MONEY"" GIVE ME A BREAK!

AND AS FOR NATALIE SHE CAN SAY WHATEVER THE HELL SHE WANTS! THAT DOES NOT MEAN SHE SHOULD BE "DEAD" LIKE #11 THINKS SHE SHOULD BE

Wow

The reason she was called a traitor was because she said what she said on foreign soil while our soldiers were going to war. Her audience tends to be pretty patriotic. I don't want her to die or anything, I'm just saying that she has a right to free speech and we have a right to not buy her albums. Her words had deep consequences for her and her group.

Whamo

Why do people call her a traitor? Because she spoke the truth and called a spade a spade. Bush should be tried for war crimes. Period. You can thank Bush for getting the last remaining countries that liked America to now HATE them. You guys are on your own. Let's hope Obama can put your broken country back together again.