Mr. Mariah Flashes Dumb Tat, Even Dumber Shorts

3/30/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Cannon thanked Mariah Carey for taking him to Barbados for her 40th birthday this weekend, by showing off his ridiculous ink and wearing an even more absurd pair of wide leg denim shorts/bathing suit thing.

Nothing says gangsta like a "Mariah" tat and women's culottes!

fangs to blame

Nick is whipped. lol I would be too. The tat looks fake though. I think he probably just wanted people to see it thats why he got it so large.

Joanne

Since she is showing so much of her body, he should be wearing a SPEEDO...

Per

What do you mean "Is the tat real?"

MUNG

That will be one hell of a cover up some day!!!!

Smart

First off when did Nick Cannon EVER state that he was gangsta? Because he is young and black TMZ assumes that something like getting his WIFE'S names tattooed on him wouldn't be gangsta? Yeah real racist.

Pooks

Damn... Lol, man, I know Cannon be having fun suckin on those melons every night! What a lucky bastard! Lol.... And to everyone on here whose hating on these two, please stop, you are embarrasing youself!... These two people are very successful and obviously happy together, no matter how strange their pairing seems to be. If they are happy then why the hell are you guys tripping, i mean damn get a life, why the hell do you give a damn??? I really hate haters and losers... God!

Triple Play

Wow Shamu in a Bikini and a little lawn jockey watching her grow

dena al

LOLOLOLOLOLOL -IDIOT

Gretchen

Yeah it's real, he's had it for a long time. Stupid but real

Midlife Bachelor

If I was Mariah's man, and she wanted me to have a tattoo of her name across my back - then I'd do it in a heartbeat. She is so focking hot!!! Too bad I'm a middle age white guy - maybe I could be some kind of fetish rebound for her some day???

CHUCK

I JUST CANT BELEIVE SHE MARRIED THIS KID .! HE'S A KID ! NOT A MAN ! A KID ! LOOK AT THAT BODY SHE HAS IT'S FOR A REAL MAN ! NUUFF SAID! SHE'S EITHER BLIND OR STUPID AND I HOPE THEY SIGN A PRENUP.

Smart

To #63 - Keisha (I know thats not your real name whitey) It's RACIST because TMZ says "Nothing says gangsta like a "Mariah" tat and women's culottes!" Now if this were let's say Courtney Cox and David Arquette would they use "gangsta" in that sentence? NO THEY WOULD NOT! Nick was known for being kid friendly and being on Nickelodeon he rapped but was not a gangsta rapper and I don't recall him cursing a lot if ever. Nothing about him would be classified as gangsta so therefore it is racist. If he was white they wouldn't have used gangsta. End of story. Another racist white person (trying to use a common black name to seem as if they aren't white l saying it's not racist) sticking up for a racist white website. Even when they have polls you white people do that. And It NEVER surprises me I always know what percentage will be higher depending on the question before I even click the button. THAT WAS THE POINT YOU IDIOT NOT JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK! AND HE CAN WHERE WHATEVER THE HECK HE WANTS ON THE BEACH! NO POLICE PATROLLING ON THE BEACH WILL ARREST HIM FOR WEARING BAGGY SHORTS ON THE BEACH! Give it a rest.

PolarBear

Mariah is looking very fertile, very healthy, and hey, 2-FOR-1 ice cream sale at the beachfront deli from noon-4pm today!

PolarBear

Mariah wouldn't want her guy to get a tattoo of her name oh his back if she was getting the close affection she needed, and with her history being so chased by cameras, that's got to put some pressure on the hubby to initiate lots of closeness; she's well practiced at being evasive (from the paparazzi).

I say it was a surprise.

"Tactical togetherness". New topic. Discuss with examples and supply charts if possible.

Jamie

The tattoo might be dumb, the shorts might be wack, but the very same night he boned Mariah Carey... Nick's a winner.