Paris Gives Latest BF Some Nasty Lip

3/30/2009 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This weekend, Doug Reinhardt showed off one of the perks of dating Paris Hilton.

Paris and Doug
It's not what you're thinking ... dude got punched in the face.

See Also

lingerie

Wow, what a close up. Paris is living a wild life. Got to expect to catch something.

1936 days ago

Marta

This girl is such a disgusting swine. I feel empathy for her parents who hsve no place to stick their faces. She's even served time. Why do you idiots and others like you continue to give her publicity. There are far more interesting and news worthy thing going on than following a slut like her.

1926 days ago

Amazed at your stupidity!!!

Naastee!!

1982 days ago

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

She's a model, she could've at least told him to put some concealer on!

1982 days ago

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

That looks real gross.

yeah....and?

The other day I leaned that this waste of space was 28 years old. I was shocked. I guess my impressions of her make me think she is a 21 year old moron. But, the truth of it is, she is now a 28 year old loser. How about actually doing something with your life?

A Job? But, I guess what does she have for experience? Sex videos? Reality shows? Fights at bars? Shopping for a living? Is this ever get boring for her? How 'bout doing something to make you feel useful for once in your papmered life?

Seriously, with the name Hilton one could do sooooooooo much for OTHERS. The things she could have done, now, nobody will EVER take her seriously. Its a pity really. She will be the same person when she is 50, and it won't be funny anymore. It will be pathetic.

Joanna

EWWW she got him with her STD her Herpes!! He must of went down on her and got a Herpes cold sore. NOOO I am not kidding either..he definitely went downtown and got that sore. She probably had an outbreak at the time. She is sooo gross, such a dirty whore. She is ugly, ignorant, a skank and a no talent whore. YUCK, I'd rather play with my Puss than have sex with this slut...

who has the facts? ME

Herpes is forever, Dougie.
Hope Paris was REAL good to leave you with the gift that keeps on giving:)

Kelli

What the hell is it! He is hot but that lip is not!

karteaga

Didn't Dougie get in a bar brawl a few nights ago? I'm thinking this may have been what resulted from that incident. Gee, this just reconfirms that I really need to be more productive at work.

1982 days ago

Guys...he just go into a fight recently in Miami and got a busted lip. That is what this is.

stewie griffin

Was it worth the STD??? He must like a woman with herpes and big man feet!! Paris is D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!

Anita

That's a split lip.
Doug was in a fight last week protecting Paris in a nightclub.

Kooky Fan

UGGHHH - that is so gross. I wouldn't do her even if I was in a HAZMAT suit.

Bex

He deserves herpes if he is gonna go down an a skank with them. Absolutely gross.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments