Paula Abdul Is the New Hannah Montana

3/30/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paula Abdul was attacked by a Hot Topic store this weekend...

Paula Abdul
... there were no survivors.

davidarchuletafanforever

she was going to the stupid kid's choice awards!! what was she supposed to wear? a chanel suit, pumps, and pearls?! paula was the luckiest girl of the night getting to stand up there with supersexy hottie cutie david archuleta!!!

Reynaldo

Paula would be a LOT classier if she would dress and act her age. She is NOT a teenager or even in her 20's anymore!
Sure seems like she's afraid of getting old. Pretty, but doesn't seem like the lights are very bright upstairs anymore.

whocares

i love paula...but that outfit is a HOT MESS!!!!!

Patty

HEY PAULA! GROW UP! You look like an idiot.

Per

I was checking out her HSN jewelry line. Alor of it is pretty juvenille. She has a couple nice classic pieces. But I prefer the Tori Spelling jewelry.

dena al

Someone needs to show her birth certificate to her!!!!!!!

zman

Lets see if you look that great when you reach her age....

UGGGGHHH

LOVE PAULA . SHE LOOKS GREAT..........

mmm

Ahahaha paula is INSANE. i

Pretty Ricky

I still get turned on by her. People are just haten on her. I would do her in a heartbeat.

Sharona

I'm 41, athletic, and not ashamed of my body in any way. HOWEVER, just because I can fit into the clothes in the Jr.'s Dept. does not mean I want to. Women in their 40's can look great and sexy without attempting to look like a 16 year old girl. Nobody is saying she should have worn a Chanel suit, pearls and pumps to a teen event. There are so many choices between that and this odd ensemble.

This picture made me nearly as sad as the one of Pam Anderson with her bad wig slipping.

MM

Seriously?! I think she looks great...I just don't understand why everyone has to give her a hard time. WE all have different styles....I think that everything she wears reflects her colorful personality. ANd its the KIDS Choice Awards not the Grammys she obviously wanted to wear something fun...the carpet is Orange not Red! Maybe a lot of you are just jealous that she has been so successful in things that most of us, wish we could do! Go Paula, you look Gorgeous, hun!!

Trooper Tom

This woman is plain irritating she has become the town clown

Teebag

A. She needs to dress age-appropriate.
B. She needs to lay off the alcohol/pills
C. She obviously needs a new publicist to keep this sh@t from happening!
D. How about HIRING a stylist?

...must be sad to NOT be relevant.
She better watch her back or they'll replace her bat-crazy self with Kara.

hannah montana lover

hi there
i just want to say that i really like your show
an i just want u guys to put many videos
for Hannah Montana plz