Boy Bander's Bid to Ban Boy Bands

3/31/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell had only one word of advice for anyone aspiring to start a boy band: "Don't."

Brian Littrell: Click to watch
If only someone had told him that ...

Jesus Effing Christ

STFU

al

wow really im in a boy band :(

frogs and gravel

I'm 42 years old and I am starting my own boys band. I can't wait for all
the 18 year old girls to throw their "unmentionables" on stage while I play my clarinet.

Ellen

Why are you giving this tool camera time!? What a loser. It's clear he's desperate for attention. Just go away!!!!!

Anna J.

I just LOVE how every time in recent history that Brian has come to LA, TMZ finds him at the airport! Brian never ceases to amuse me. I would love to hear the new stuff they're recording (he landed there because BSB are doing more recording in the studio together, which started this week).

firas

that band used to mean something, ahhh those were the days my friend

Jenna

How is he seeking attention when the paps followed him out of an airport? The man is just coming into LA to record with his family. He didn't seek THEM out. At least he wasn't rude-he treated the paps respectfully and answered their questions.

Brittany

Why are you guys giving this loser any time at all? He needs to go far away and never return.

Dawn

When will the Littrells stop pretending to be the perfect little family when Lieghanne Brians wife slep with one of his bandmates, and brian has a fancy for paid escorts on tour

g-dawg

leave brian alone! he's seriously my favorite backstreet boy. and he didn't ask to be followed around but he was nice enough to answer their questions and be polite. YAY BRIAN! Oh god... is it THAT obvious I was born in the mid- 80's?

Kathryn

Go TMZ!!! Keep on with the Backstreet Boy videos! They're the best. Thanks!

James

BsB ROCKS

KimL.A.~West (kimasabe)

BACKSTREET BOYS rock our World! check out their slammin' new site @ www.backstreetboys.com & STOP the hating here please!

PRincess

They are the best boy band ever. And have out-lasted all of them. They truley know how to make music and actually sing live at all there concerts.

Alexis

This guy laughs at everything... if everyone laughed at themselves a little the world would be a better place. I like the backstreet vids, they're a good band that's been around for a while, seeing them on tmz always puts a smile on my face and brings back good memz

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments