Pole Dancing with the Stars

3/31/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She is hot

To Rah- Rah
Bohica is just pointing out how we are like the lady in the dance, We are the American people and Obama is about to FU** us all!!! By the way, she is hot I am not surprized that he popped a tent!!

Not a liberal sissy

Complete idiots with your "FIRST"!! I mean, FIRST of all ... that is the most lame "claim to fame" in the history of the internet. Second ... you weren't even first!! MORONS!!

Nick

LOL

Look @ 0:10-0:12 when he was 'patting' Shawn's stomach. It looks like she grabbed his hand and pushed it off sort of.

kels

awesome lol

Dom

If you saw the whole routine you can see her wrapping her legs around his hips near the end. With enough rubbing any guy has no control over that. If he was busy dancing he wouldn't be thinking about how old she is, it's a natural reaction.

Str8UpNilka

LOL James is right.

reallyirked

I agree-natural reaction. It is exciting to dance those dances. I am surprised we don't see more of it but most of the guys wear very loose clothing. No big deal. Most you you people are sick and have disgusting minds.

Sono

I agree with the benefits that #16 pointed out and would also like to add that she's incredibly flexible too.

#18 made a great observation as she is totally pushing his hand off her mid section @ :10-:12.

remember REALITY

Kindergarten gym on prime time. It's not her age that's the problem, its that she is not feminine or graceful.

Jlynn

Its not like he's 30 guys.. its not that many years.. like the others said.. natural reaction!

lost in lalaland

to #10 and #15 (i.e. Bush lovers): Doesn't Limbaugh have a site where you can annoy people? Talk about shoveling sh*t where people don't want/need it............

ZrocK

Barney Frank would have loved to be his dance partner, LMAO

airstreamingypsy

I noticed it last night, during the show. I told my friend and we backed up the Tivo and there it was. I came to TMZ's website this morning expecting to see it, glad you finally posted it.

I bet they're both mortified now.

She is hot

lost in lalaland, More fun to annoy the like of you and where better place to find liberals than TMZ where they wish a happy b-day to the likes of Barney Franks!!! HAHAHAAH

OMG

I think he is well-hung.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments