Benji --

It's All About the Benjamin

Tattoo

4/2/2009 3:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Benji Madden was looking pretty good, for him, in Runyon Canyon yesterday. Then he turned around ...

Benji Madden: Click to watch

yowza

Sorry, but I think the tats are disgusting. Good-looking guy otherwise.

1925 days ago

SoCal Razzles

Sorry, but who in their right mind would want to see that after he got out of bed in the morning...

Oh, and for all you foolios who think your tattoo artist is telling you the truth that the "new inks" don't fade or bleed over time is a complete sucker...when you come back for a "touch up" remember this. Think your tat artist really cares what you're going to look like in ten or wenty years? I think not.

1925 days ago

Adult

What a loser. Still dressing like a 17 wankster. What a funny looking little creep.

1924 days ago

PAP HATER

The tattoos are awesome and so is Benji Madden. Judging people by their looks is superficial anyways. Asking somebody about pooping on the tourbus? Now that was a classy question (insert sarcasm here). People can judge someone for the dumbest reasons...too old, too young, too fat, too skinny, too many tattoos, whatever. Benji is a nice person.

1924 days ago

alreadybad

He looks like a damn fool and will look even worse in about 10 years.

1924 days ago

JI

poor rich boy, he hasn't to do squat all his frickin like and you dumdasses take up for him.He living off his parents dime. all this dude is a poser. I think they should seen the fake ass to big house and let him find out how the fade started in the first place. I bet he'll make someone there and mighty fine bitch!

1924 days ago

Sydney

Guys shut up all you damn haters. Benji is wonderful, your just judging him from his looks, he is sincere he is so nice, he just hates paperazzo dont judge him. and all the people saying you did his tattoo, shut the hell up, you didnt, why would a tattoo artist take the time to come on here and watch benji then tell everyone they did that artwork ? its stupid, if your a real tattoo artist, you wouldnt have the time, so shut up, and if any of you have problems with me speaking me mind, talk to me.
my aim screen name is ilovebenjilevi
and my msn email is sydney_gallant@hotmail.com
if you have problems with me, i'd be glad to sort everything out :]
stop lying you lowlifes and stop hating .
love you benji

1924 days ago

tereziutz!

OMG benji looks so good!! benji all the fans of GC love uu!!! OMG!! u look zooo zeeeXyy!!

1924 days ago

Christina

wth is wrong with you? His name is benjamin, that's why he tattooed it. And i think it looks cool, and his tats will look hot on him wven when he's 70. And no, I do wanna with his panths like that!! He's friggin HOT!

1917 days ago