Bone Thugs-n-Gun Possession

4/3/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bone Thugs n HarmonyFlesh-n-Bone, from rap group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, was arrested yesterday evening in Santa Clarita, Calif. for gun and marijuana possession

Police say they discovered a gun in Flesh-n-Bone's car, real name Stanley Howse, and took him into custody. According to the sheriff's website, he is being held without bail and is currently still in the slammer.

He is due in court on Monday.

A rep for Bone Thugs-n-Harmony has released the following statement: "At this time all the facts have not been revealed publicly, however I can assure you 100% that Mr. Howse has not walked backwards! We live in a great American country where one is innocent until proven guilty."

tiredoftrailertrash

P U

toofastforyou!

I DONT WANT TO BE FIRST ON THIS ONE!!!WHO'S HE???

MikeSV

Why do people respond "Who's he?" when it clearly says who he is. He is in Bone thugs-n-harmony. They are a rap group who have been recording for over 15 years. They have Grammy's. They have American Music Awards. They have sold over 35million records world wide. So many idiots on this site.

mike

WOW.. He just got out of prison not even a year ago after serving 9 years... BTW, hes a member of the rap group BOne Thugs N Harmony

Getchu Twisted

TMZ yall are some gossiping ass bitches all of yall are annoying silly bastards

Oh Yes She Did

Santa Clarita??.. WTF was he doing there?...I love Bone Thugs N harmony...I have a bunch of their songs on my Ipod.
The person asking who he is.......you must freakin old and white.

mlrf

Please explain why these boys can not stay out of trouble? Do they not know how blessed they are to have the sucess they have? DUMB!!! is all I can say, Choosing jail time over luxury ~ they don't deserve it. Move over Flesh make room for Plax

grr

get this trash outta my town please....please.

aaron

He just got out of jail, I hope this doesn't screw up his career.

Eazy

This is real bad for Flesh, most likely go back to prison for a long time.

I'm praying for you homie

MMAComments.com

I love the fact that I can own an AK-47 and this clown can't even own a handgun HAHAHAHAH

ogthugluv7

NOOOOOOOOO this cant be happening not again . Damn it !!!!! Much support from all the original thug fans.

gog

here is what he is for sure. IDIOT as most of the rappers are/

RJ

As someone who has followed this group for years, it would be crazy for him to go back into prision for a gun charge, because he was in there for years for gun charges and just got out.

Also people remember for most people in CA marijuana is LEGAL and almost everywhere, because you buy it in shops ect. So when the news talks about marijuana in CA it is funny because it is not like other states.

crazyhorse

I don,t know who these rapper are they can,t be to much if they run around and get into trouble all the time don,t they know thar guns and drugs don,t mix when the laws invole they get you every time.. You should know this by now, you may be going back for a long time for the same thing. Man wher your brains? you much be sitting on then.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments