Paris' New Look -- So Ladylike

4/3/2009 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Doing her best sadomasochistic Lady GaGa impersonation by wearing some sort of futuristic three-piece bikini contraption/torture device, Paris Hilton assembled all her vaguely feminine parts and materialized on the balcony of the Oceana Santa Monica hotel on Thursday.

P-p-p-poke 'er face!

You gotta be kidding me...

Dumbass whore. Don't get near her; she's got STD's dripping off of her...

Anita

She looks really cute and I love her BFF shows. I think this was for a photo shoot. All this hating is uncalled for.

Anita

I'll say one thing - she has a hot bod.

ZrocK

Why all the hate on Paris??? Stop all the HATING already. Your not rich, young , popular or beautiful, get over it already and dont hate on anyone that is.
P.S. What happened to her BFF Brittany

Michael Jackson's Voice

todays lesson... SKANK 101 by Paris Hilton

poopdick

She is absolutely gorgeous and anyone who sais differe nt is jealous and stupid honestly...

Dixie

25. Finally, a black line over her face so we don't have to look at it. Almost just as good as a paper bag.

Posted at 11:58AM on Apr 3rd 2009 by The Dude

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
LMAO! Thanks for the laugh The Dude, best one I've had today. Anytime TMZ does a story on her they should just show the picture of her with the black line over her face.

yuck

waste of space

stop giving her press!

Pookie

When is a person dead?
Is it when the heart stops or when the soul leaves the body?
SHE IS ALREADY DEAD.

RoboCopout

Looks like Geordi from Star Trek: TNG.

elle

Did her parents forgot to teach her about SELF-RESPECT?

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Geez....she's pushing 30. Isn't it about time she got a real job?
This "I'm famous for appearing in photos" gig has already worn thin for years.
It's gonna get reeeeeeeeal ugly and even more pathetic as time goes on....

bsp

She's 28 for god sakes and she acts like a 13 year old. My 15 year old is more mature than she is. I mean I saw her on TV pouting....who the hell pouts at 28, and her show....British BF.....the only ones the I know that use the term BF are kids. Grow up already I mean hell what are you going to do at 30...start wearing diapers...you seem to be acting younger as you get older. Sorry honey but those wrinkles are going to start shining through soon.

Joanna

TO NUMBER 46 AND 47, KELLY AND BSP:

HER PARENTS DEFINITELY DID NOT TEACH HER ANY SELF RESPECT. DO YOU THINK THEY CARE? THEY JUST CARE ABOUT BEING IN THE SPOTLIGHT, MEANWHILE THEIR DAUGHTER IS A WHORE WITH NO CLASS. HOW DISGRACEFUL TO ALL WOMEN AND YEAH SHE IS NOT MATURE. SHE ACTS LIKE A TEENY BOPPER THE WAY SHE PRANCES AROUND. GROW UP ALREADY. HOW IS SHE NOT EMBARESSED BY THE THINGS THAT ARE SAID ABOUT HER IS BEYOND ME..

val