Where in the World Is Rihanna?

4/3/2009 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna is really racking up the frequent flyer miles -- Hawaii on Wednesday, New York on Thursday, and now Barbados today.

It's like she's trying to get away from someone.

stella and diane

WE DONT WANT HER IN THE STATES AND THEY DONT WANT HER IN BARBADOS.

SHE NEEDS TO PISS OFF TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD.

stella and diane

MONEY GRABBING WHORE.

stella and diane

MONEY GRABBING UGLY TALENTLESS WHORE.

firebaby

well, according to the front page of today's paper, she's here in barbados for her grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary...

:-)

tmz should be close down

once again and if the incident hadn't happen she WOULD NOT BE HERE........ YOU ARE FROM BARBADOS AS WELL AS I AM SINCE WHEN DID "GRANDPARENTS" CAME IN THE PICTURE.....all the time it was MOTHER.... THEN ITS FATHER.... NOW ITS GRANDPARENTS..... SURE THEY ARE CELEBRATING THEIR 50th anniversary but put two and two together. YOU KNOW AS WELL I AS I WHAT IS GOING ON.......

i don't hate her i just pray she'll accept God before its too late

Corrine

I see the Chris Brown fan clubbers got an assignment to trash everything Rihanna-related before Chris' big court hearing. You guys are so obvious though....I mean, posting the exact same message on every blog/board? I swear I've seen these same posts, word for word on at least 2 different sites. I know you want to make it appear that everyone hates Rihanna, but you're doing a piss poor job by making your multiple posts so obvious. Doesn't Chris expect more from you all? LOL

And the truth is, if people don't care about a celeb, they bypass topics about them. They don't take the time to post. And they surely don't post and re-post and post some more. LOL Rihanna has not said anything and is just minding her business. She really should only have 20 posts, yet she has over 100. LOL!! Do your thang, RiRi!! These folks hate that they love you. lmao

tmz should be close down

i'll make this the very third and last post i've commented on rihanna sigh and as for Corrine i have nothing against you but the fact that you think that everyone loves rihanna and that's why she has over 100 comments is just plain stupid i would have you know that they are just stating their point of view .....its like this, you are either a rihanna fan, a chris brown fan, a fan of both or a fan of neither it doesn't matter and whether you are going to like it or not it doesn't make a hater a fan of chris brown and as for the posts that you claim to have seen already on other sites then it just makes you.... what??? NO DIFFERENT

LET IT BE SAID....
BYE

loving RiRi

TO THE PERSON SAYING RIRI IS A "MONEY GRABBING WHORE"--AT LEAST SHE GOT MORE MONEY THAN YOUR WHORE AZZ--SHUDDUP ALREADY WITH THE HATE MAIL---DRUG ADDICT.

orenique

RIHANNA ROCKS I LOVE HER SO MUCH BUT PEOPLE PLZ LEAVE HER B GIVE THE GIRL SOME ROOM TO BREATH SHE'S UNDER ALOT OF PRESSURE YOU KNOW. BUT SHE IS A VERY STRONG WOMAN BECAUSE TO GO THROUGH WAT SHE WENT THROUGH AND RECOVER SO EASILY SHE HAS TO BE STRONG BUTS' THAT'S RIGHT GIRL DONT NEVER LET HIM SEE U "CRY" NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS I LOVE YOU RI RI AND KEEP YA HEAD UP "ONE LOVE"

KARMA

HI HONEY!....................I'M HOME

orenique

THESE PEOPLE ARE SO FREAKIN RETARDED BECAUSE IF I HATED SOMEONE LIKE THEY CLAIM THEY DO I WOULDNT EVEN WANNA KNO WATS GOIN ON IN THIER LIFE SO YOU DUMB ASSES NEED TA STOP WITH THA HATE MAIL BECAUSE ITS GETTIN OLD PLZ DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE BUT I GUESS YOU DONT REALLY HAVE ONE BECAUSE YOUR SPENDIN IT WORRYING ABOUT WATS GOIN ON IN RIRI'S LIFE SO PLZ GROW THE F**K UP. HOW CAN YOU BASH THE VICTIM IN A SITUATION CHRIS IS IN THE WRONG AND I THINK HE SHOULD PAY AND THE SAME FOR ANYONE WHO PUTS THEIR HANDS ON ANYONE AND AS FOR THESE DUMB BITCHES TALKIN BOUT MONEY GRABBIN WHORE SHUT THE F**K UP CUZ SHE GAT HER OWN WHEN YOU HAVE SOME TRUTH TO YOUR COMMENTS THEN POST THEM BUT UNTIL DEN THENBACK THE F**K OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! I GAT YO BACK RIHANNA

hate her

The only thing that I can say is God have mercy on all of the people who have crucified Chris Brown because I really think that you are going to need it.

She was nowhere near beaten to a pulp-she had two bumps on her forehead and a busted lip. Somebody is lying, either Rihanna or the LAPD.

I'm wondering where Chris's mugshot is also! Why hasn't it been seen.

I really do pray that after this SHAMEFUL ACT of crucifying this young man is over, when the truth comes out and you all feel stupid, I hope that Chirs will sue TMZ and shut the place down. That's what Harvey deserves for starting a witch hunt against a young man by airing one side of a story from a scorned, violent girl.

May God have mercy on all of you. The level of persecution that Chris has gottten lets me know that he is one of God's chosen. The world is friends with what is evil and hates what is good.

LEL410

Who taught this woman to slather glossy lipstick all over the bottom portion of her face?

kl33

Yall Please forgive Chris Brown...Please let RIHANNA LIVE HER LIFE..YOU WILL NEVER BE HER((EVENT THOUGH U PRLOOY DONT WANT TO BE HER AT THIS TIME))...BUT ANYWAY FOR THE COMMENTER WHO SAY SHE IS A MEDIA WHORE..GUESS WHAT...WE ARE THE MEDIA PIMPS YOU IDIOT...THE HATERS ARE THE ONE WHO IS MAKING HER IMAGE BE MORE AND MORE BECOMING..SO BEFORE YOU POST IGNORANCE..THINK 1ST AND MY ADVICE TO ALL IS TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH OFF PEOPLE

kl33

AND ANOTHER THING YALLL.....ALL RIHANNA FAN..PLEASE BELIVE THAT OUR PRECIOUS RI RI HAS TO BE GOING THRU HELL BEHIND THAT SMILE..EVERYONE IS IN HER HEAR....SHE CANNOT MAKE WISE DECISIONS WITHOUT A CLEAR HEAD...SHE IS SCARED, AND I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER, WE DONT WANT HER TO MAKE BAD JUDGMENT...YET CHRIS BROWN HAS TO BE IN A UMCOFOTABLE PLACE AS WELL, EVEN THOLY HE BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HER....THEY STILL MISS EACHOTHER, IF IT WAS MEANT TO BE, THAN IT WILL BE, WE CANT STOP GOD...NO 1 CAN

PLEASE FORGIVE CHRIS...HE HAS PAID ENOUGH I AM SURE.....AND I SPEAKINF FROM MY HEART, BECAUSE I LOVE RIHANNA !!!! BUT NO MAN SHUD BE CONDEMMEND LIKE THIS

THE BIBLE SAYS WHO IS WITHOUT SIN...CAST THE 1ST STONE AND ALL THE STONES FELL TO THE GROUND!!

RIRI DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY BECAUSE THEY GONNA TALK ABOUT ALL OF US FOR THE REST OF OUR LIFE..AND WHEN WE LEAVE HERE TOO..LOVE YOU GIRL