Serena Williams'

Butt Goes Jet Skiing

4/6/2009 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With an ass like that, it's shocking two people could even fit on that jet ski.

media-removed-tmz
Serena Williams was in Miami this weekend, looking more booty-ful than ever.

blackobama09

wow isnt that grand nice butt dont be jealous cause you to go to dr.90210 to get that and fake boobs and fake tans

Michael Jackson's Voice

Boy you idiots are just all over celebritys on jet skis... so what and you all just had to take a shot of her butt... honestly you morons are just crude and rude! I hope one day you all get to feel what its like to have your every move put into unflattering photos for the world to see and comment on ..Then again I've seen your low class show and seen who works for you all.. a bunch of UGLY losers that have nothing better to do then pick on people with REAL talent... GET A LIFE!!

Thelifestyletrend

wow. simply wow.

Max

I like it.

cori

kim kardashian should take note!

Tony

that's a nice butt. yummy!!

rose

It is baffling to understand how one person can have such a huge as s. How could it grow so grotestqly? Is it a hereditary condition? Does she need special made slacks or shotss or underpants? what about toilets....are they made with longer in the back type toilet seats? how about a thong...does it get lost in all the butt crease? what about when she wipes? Does the toilwr et paper get lost too?

josi

WHOA THIS IS DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cori

Are there really people who sit around thinking about such things like this "rose"? you are one sick f*cker.

I Heart NKOTB!!!

I don't really have a comment I have a question. TMZ and the people who leave comments go on and on about how some celebs are too skinny or fat or cellulite-y or whatever. My question is: What's perfect? Can someone please tell me what it is? Thanks

Suckers

Damn, what a rump shaker. Not bad. I guess white girls will want to copy that as the new in thing.

dieter

I think i just lost my lunch, twice

parents?

That is disgusting, and believe me, its not jealousy making me say that. She needs to cover that thing up!

bg510

you guys are crazy!!!! serena is sexy beautiful thick woman!!!

spread the love

here's the difference people...serena has FU money in the bank. Why should she care what we think?? That is the whole purpose og banking FU money to begin with. She could care less of what you think about her big, fat, monsterous backside...get over it already. Yes. She has a big ass. Next story.