Serena Williams'

Butt Goes Jet Skiing

4/6/2009 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With an ass like that, it's shocking two people could even fit on that jet ski.

media-removed-tmz
Serena Williams was in Miami this weekend, looking more booty-ful than ever.

Wow

Her behind is proportional, she has really thick legs and a very muscular body. She's not very feminine looking.

1943 days ago

tlynn

OMFG....THAT ASS IS ON POINT...DAAYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

1943 days ago

Donald Ray

Man, Serena's ass is so NICE and ROUND, I'll bet she wears a SEATBELT when using the rest room.

1943 days ago

tlynn

Let me get this straight, one of the greatest female tennis players in the world, clothing line, endorsement deals (left, right, front & center), more money than she could ever spend and an ass like that to boot! Someone should make sure to show Paris, Speidi, Shauna and the Hodashian clan this picture! This is real talent and a REAL ASS! TRIPLE THREAT BABY!

1943 days ago

smoochme

It's obvious TMZ posted this for discussion. There will ALWAYS be a (mostly) cultural divide when it comes to women built like Serena. But it's kind of funny how many talk of this being 'gross' and 'manly' and other foolish terms but they will go buy padded girdles. 20 years ago Angelina would have been an outcast in Hollywood because of her lips. Just ask Kim Basinger. Now every cosmetic company is making lip plumpers and people are getting collagen injections. Serena looks great and you know it!

1943 days ago

Nate

All the people hating are either skinny white girls or gay guys. I would beat that 10 ways till tuesday lol That ass is nice and you know it.

1943 days ago

Jen

I don't think the issue here is what she looks like, it's the fact that TMZ would post zoomed in pictures of someone's butt in a bathing suit taken by some sick pervert while they're bent over, then encourage people to rag on them. Seriously? Have we really been reduced to this level? She's one of the greatest tennis players ever, by all accounts a decent human being, and we respond by making fun of someone in a photo that should never have been taken in the first place. Get a life.

1943 days ago

Per

She's lucky to have nice curves. I have a nice butt, but it could use a little more curve, so she can give me some of hers.

1943 days ago

kim

She looks great!!! Not a speck of cellulite on her!!!! You go Serena. Im sure she has less cellulite than the idiot who wrote the caption for this =(

1943 days ago

Suckers

MMM. I'm a white guy who likes my busty babes. But seeing what a black woman's butt looks like, I'm kinda curious on how it will feel to tap that. Hit me up black sisters, I'm suddenly getting a craving for chocolate buns.

1943 days ago

jen

This baby's got back....and she looks great.......

1942 days ago

Sue Wong

Personally, I don't like big butts on males or females but hers is well toned. I see quite a few butts that 're way bigger, fat and out of shape and ugly every summer at the beach. Black and white ones and other colors in between. Flat butts look awful too. Check the mirror people.

1942 days ago

who dat

That ass is so big it requires its own zip code.

1942 days ago

bambam4LSU

she could snap it off at the base, if you pissed her during sex..

1942 days ago

Trooper Tom

A fat ass is a fat ass no matter who's carrying it around

1942 days ago