Naked Playboy Cop Takes a Lickin'

4/7/2009 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

PlayboyThe NYPD cop who was fired for getting naked in a 1994 Playboy spread just filed a request for a restraining order against her ex girlfriend -- yes, ex girlfriend -- claiming she was the victim in a heated girl-on-girl fight.

Former officer Carol Shaya claims the drama exploded last month, when her live-in girlfriend, Jessica Phillips, unleashed a can of whoopass when Carol tried to break things off.

In the papers, filed last week in L.A. County Superior Court, Shaya claims Phillips "came across the room, grabbed me by my throat, threw me into the refrigerator door."

Carol also claims her visiting mother was once attacked by Phillips -- who allegedly twisted her wrist, scratched her and threatened to unleash "World War III" if mom didn't leave.

Shaya wants Phillips to stay 100 yards away from both her and her mother.

USR

oh... what the hell---
1st!!

hehe

lol I remember this chick and her wonky eyes.

Google "carol shaya alexis vogel" and check out the first hit (myspace blog of her recent photo shoot). In her "before" she looks like a crack whore. Then check out the before and after of Vogel's work on others. Pretty amazing how she and her photog fiance can make ugly women who look so good. Feels like a lie though.

hehe

ah ha

I just remember who she reminds me of because of the goofy eyes: Jillian Barberie.

arte help

I STILL HAVE HER POSTER ON MY WALL IN MY BASEMENT ROOM, SHE WILL BE MY WIFE ONE DAY BECAUSE IM TOOFASTFORYOU

Adult Toy Room

Let's just hope someone has the video somewhere.

mellon bruse N

Nude booty lead in to booty grab by rodman? man you`all raceist and makeing up bull shielt from your little hitler mindsetSS,A nude butt a grab....come on satellite sound feed and flash crew kill someone.MOBSTERS i c right though your baby kilroyisms

Christopher Matheus

Leave her alone she is sexy as hell in tha outfit

carriss

So... let me get this straight... she was at one point a trained police officer, and she couldn't defend herself against the attacks of her girlfriend? Either this girlfriend is one BIG BITCH, or this "ex-cop" wasn't much of a cop. I guess that would explain the Playboy cover.

KM

And she's a COP??? A desk cop???

1940 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

So does the girlfriend dress up as the biker, the chief, the construction worker, or the cowboy?

John

wait, she was an NYPD cop, why did she file in LA County? looks like somebody caught the taste of fame bug and tried to joint the talentless masses in their mad rush on hollywood

greenleaf187

So is this Jessica Phillips gal her boss??

outsiders

I feel bad for anyone that gets hooked up with Carol Shaya. She will get you one way or another, usually your money. She is vicious, has a temper that is very violent. One night she took a hammer and tore down a door get to her victim in her own home not on the job. One day all of her lies will come back to haunt her. She is 40 something now and does not look or act quite as innocent as one might think.

Tannia

And we should care...why again? Who the F is this? She's a nobody. Wow you guys are really desperate for a story of some kind.

1939 days ago

Renee

I can't believe the posts that I'm reading on here about Carol. I'm the ONLY one that knows Carol personally. She was my girlfriend 21 years ago. Because of my infidelity issues, we broke up. She NEVER once raised her voice or hands to me, as much as I deserved it. She was and still is the most even tempered person I know. We still remain very good friends until today. How many people can honestly say that they're still GOOD friends with their ex after 21 years. That says a lot about someones character. As far as her going after people with money....that is so FAR from the truth ! Carol made her own money without help from NO ONE. And was very generous with it, helping others. And as far as her before and after pictures with Alexis Vogel, It's a known fact that "before " pictures are always purposely made to make the person look at their worst, so the "after" pictures make the make up artist look at their best. No one can ever say they have dirt on Carol Shaya. She lives her life minding her own business, helping her family and taking the best care of her pets.

1930 days ago