Note to OctoMom: Buy Makeup, Meet Producers...

4/8/2009 6:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom Nadya SulemanOctoMom Nadya Suleman is full of it when she says she's not doing a reality show -- our sources say she's been in talks with producers as recent as... today, but no deal has been struck -- yet.

There is one hitch... Octo has told several producers she wants to limit face time for the babies -- but don't think she's now a candidate for Good Parent of the Year. We're told she took heat from Kaiser Permanente, where the OctoBabies were born, after she allowed media access to the kids, bright lights and all.

We called Lifetime, TLC and Oxygen -- reps said so far there are no plans to put Octo on the tube -- tube, get it.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Terri

Thanks for the in-depth info mylittlegirls. I too thought the names were of biblical reference but I didn't take the time to look it up. And you definitely taught me yet more new information. I did not know all of the new 8's middle names were Angel. And I did enjoy learning about the origin of the names related to the bible. Well done, thank you. I was watching Showbiz Tonight last night...well this morning I should say, I'm normally asleep at 2 am but I couldn't sleep so I was watching it -- anyway they had asked the question would people watch a reality show of octo-bitch. The result: 95% NO, 5% Yes. Then they played 1 phone call for each side (of course). The Yes side came from North Carolina and she said she absolutely loves the woman, if Kate and Jon +8, the Duggars, etc., can be on TV and make all that they make off their families than so can octo and she hopes she makes millions and millions and keep doing what she's doing. She's doing absolutely nothing wrong, blah, blah, blah (GROAN). The No side I don't recall which state she was from simply said she was sick of her exposure already and wished she'd disappear from the media altogether and that she would no way watch any TV show made on her. (I was soooooooooo hoping she would have said more like mentioning her habitual lies, her defrauding the government, her need for being in the media, her lack of mothering skills, her pimping out the kids etc. and I wish she would have said no only would she not watch the show, but she would boycott the network and its sponsors, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A POWERFUL MESSAGE TO BROADCAST ON TV).

1986 days ago

Terri

Ok, in all of our posts, I've yet to see anyone actually say (type) the actual IVF doctor's name? Why? Here is his name it's Dr. Michael Kamrava and here's an article on him that I found via Wikipedia (via articles on octo): http://www.nypost.com/seven/02112009/news/nationalnews/egg_on_his_face_154516.htm And to also bring you up-to-date I also read via Wikipedia that he will not be losing his license, the most he will get (or has gotten) is censure, he will still go on practicing medicine. So there you have it, the dumbass doc's name. And I highly doubt the cost stated in the article it just seems way tooooooooooo cheap (seriously). IVF costs thousands of dollars, THOUSANDS per treatment.

1986 days ago

Terri

Correction - I got ahead of myself - I went back and reread, the price quote was for collagen injections (ssssh I must be a bit sleepy eyed this morning) not IVF.

1986 days ago

Holly

I think its hilarious how Octopig has said shes AGNOSTIC does not believe in God..yet all her kids names are from the Bible. She also at one time made an OUTLANDISH claim,..stating a church she belonged to was setting up a foundation in her "HONOR" When that church was ccntacted they had no FCKING CLUE Who the HELL she was and what the F she was talking about. They released a lengthy statement stating so. How many times has she changed her name? Again trying to change her last name into a biblical name... Shes A FCKING NUT..unfortunately some of the biggest PSYCHOS are also VERY CUNNING and have mastered the art of manipulation. Ive never hated a person in my life..disliked,,been disappointed by SURE..but this woman...I have such ANIMOSITY and HATRED for this worthless piece of dog sh&t its not even funny.
I hope SHE GETS EVERY fcking bit of karma owed to her. Shes a waste of human space..that VOICE of hers and that GHOULISH smirk shes always sporting LITERALLY MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL. Too bad someone didnt have the insight to take that car seat an BASH her face in.

1986 days ago

southsidechicago

Terri - Regarding the plan to boycott the sponsors, perhaps we've already seen, on a smaller scale, what an effect that might have.

Octorazzi has an interesting follow-up on the "Merry Poppins to Order" story. We read recently (I think last week) that the company was no longer licensed. Raul finally got a very brief response from the owner... she stated that she had made a decision to "dissolve the corporation due to business accounting purposes." Supposedly he later had an interview with her and will post more.

When we first heard the name of the agency and I looked it up, this seemed to be a well-established business (since 1991) serving the area. One has to wonder if something went wrong after Ms. Chatfield spoke to the press about how she was showing her support for Nadya by "donating" a year of free nanny service for the babies. Did parents who paid $500 per week for infant care while they worked find this offensive? Especially when it was later discovered that the agency is not really "donating" the service, but is billing MediCal for reimbursement? Might just be enough aggravation to cause paying clients to take their business elsewhere. We can vote with our dollars as well as our ballots.

1986 days ago

southsidechicago

Hi, "my little girls"! Very interesting research. I was familiar with most of the Old Testament names, but not aware of the fact that Nadya also tried to change her surname to Solomon but was not successful. I did think it was unusual that she gave that surname to all the children. If a single mother chooses to give a baby a name other than her own, usually it is the name of an *acknowledged* father, not a sperm donor, though I did think that perhaps "David Solomon" was a made-up name for the birth certificates. It also seemed strange to list a "father's name" if his only involvement was being a sperm donor, and he did not intend to be involved in any type of parenting relationship with the children.

Laws in most states have been changed in recent years regarding the names that can go on a birth certificate, so I assume that is why the twins and the octuplets don't have a "father's name" listed. Used to be that the hospital staff just brought the form to the mother, she'd fill it out, and they would type in whatever she listed without any questions. But now, here in Illinois, a "father's name" cannot be included unless (1) He was legally married to the mother, at either the approximate time of the child's conception or at the time of the birth, or, (2) He fills out and signs a legal form to acknowledge parentage.

I haven't heard any more about Denis Beaudoin since that one TV interview. He's just been out of the picture since Nadya has stated that he is NOT the donor she used for the IVF processes through which her children were conceived.

1986 days ago

Terri

Very good point southside. Thank you.

1985 days ago

southsidechicago

But check this out:

Seems like it's not a done deal yet. Note the comments in the article about the networks (here, at least) being "put off" by some aspects of Nadya's behavior (they cite her motivations for having such a large family, the on-camera arguments with her mother, and the firing of nursing help). The representative for Eyeworks stated that they are only in "exclusive negotiations" (probably true, since it seems no one else was interested). Because they are hoping that the show will air first in Britain, and then be picked up by the US also, perhaps this won't pan out once they find no one in the US really wants to air the show.

1985 days ago

Barbara

BOYCOTT ANY SHOW SHE DOES DO NOT USE ANY COMPANY THAT ENDORSES HER. BOYCOTT! I SAW HER ON TV COMPLAINING ABOUT THE COST OF FORMULA. SHE DIDN'T SAY SHE COULDN'T AFFORD IT, SHE SAID 2000 A MONTH IS TOO MUCH TO PAY FOR IT SO SHE'S GETTING WIC. HER ATTITUDE WAS SO GREEDY AND SELFISH. IF I DIDN'T HATE HER BEFORE I DO NOW. SHE HAS COMMITTED THE CRIME OF FRAUD AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT AND THEY ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT? WELL I WILL KEEP WRITING LETTERS UNTIL THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. SHE IS MAKING FOOLS OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US!

1985 days ago

pennyxupifo

Oops i have nothing to say gotta bounce.Peace

1984 days ago

Think about it... You be the Judge...

Hello to all.. I haven't been posting any longer about Octomom, it's just not interesting any longer.
Their is a real person that has blessed us with, "The Voice of An Angel,". She is so real, humble and gracious about who she really is as a person. I hope and pray she doesn't change because of all the attention. You don't often find those special qualities in a person. We all have been wasting so much time talking about Octomom, when all she's capable of is telling half-truths. This is the life she chose and we all need to leave her alone and let her do her job of raising her 14 children.
If you all have followed my posts from the beginning, you all could figure this out. I have and it's quite the surprise. It's wasn't Angelina Jolie she is trying to look like at first but the media started running with it and she is just going along with it now.. She's working any avenue she can to get attention. If you look at all the posts from me from the beginning something should click. The Jacuzzi was the real tip off. Here's a hint: A Bath For The Queen! This is only my opinion. Don't kill the messanger... lol

I just spent time reading the British Tabloids and let's just say, "I don't think OctoMom will go over very big in the UK". LOL A few I read were saying, "If you think the US was hard on her wait until the Brit's tear her apart. They were talking about the show that Octomom had signed the contacts on. The only problem was they were reporting that they were still talking and nothing has been signed. Opps.... Half-Truths.... In my opinion, Brit's sounded like they were upset.

Oh well, Enough for Octomom, remember she didn't want this tag put on her but when she realized it was a possible money maker, she was a little too late for the game. Who is going to buy anything with the Name: OctoMom
The guys in Texas just need to research the site and find the statement when she told everyone she didn't want to be known as Octomom. I saw the game.. these guys made and it just, Too Funny!! lol

My new blogs with be on Susan Boyle. One amazing women... This is the real story!!

I have a feeling the DamnedAngeryNeighborofOctomom is probably in a little bit of trouble because of one of last posts. The City Council Meeting was last Tuesday and maybe they told the people not to discuss this matter. I'm keeping her in my prayers and hoping things are going OK for her.

I'll be posting on Susan Boyle on TMZ if they have anything items listed.
All of you take care and God Bless the LIttle Children

1983 days ago

Terri

I HOPE MORE MEDIA FOLLOWS SUIT AND IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

It’s no secret that Nadya Suleman, better known as Octomom, loves all the media attention — but Pop Tarts has learned exclusively that one company is officially done with giving the controversial single mom of fourteen even a mention. Parcbench, a pop culture and lifestyle media company that covers lifestyle and politics decided on Thursday to ban all mention of the Octuplet mother on their site.

"We think the Octomom and her story are an example of exactly what's wrong in our society today. So we've decided to ban any mention of the Octomom or Nadya Suleman," The President of Parcbench Media Kellen Giuda told Tarts.

The online media company, which covers mainstream pop culture, lifestyle and politics in the United States, hopes other outlets will emulate and focus on stories that advocate what America is really about.

"We don't think her story should getting so much media attention, the media should not reward her for her bad decisions and lack of personal responsibility," added Brett Joshpe, one of the founders of Parcbench and co-author of "Why You're Wrong About the Right: Behind the Myths: The Surprising Truth About Conservatives". "We think the media should spend it's time focusing on pop-culture that really reflects mainstream America and we want to tell those stories and influence others in the media to follow suit."

1975 days ago

tamra ferrucci

i dont know who or what is worse- octomom or heidi and spencer pretty f---ed up i would say byeeeeeeeee

1975 days ago