Note to OctoMom: Buy Makeup, Meet Producers...

4/8/2009 6:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom Nadya SulemanOctoMom Nadya Suleman is full of it when she says she's not doing a reality show -- our sources say she's been in talks with producers as recent as... today, but no deal has been struck -- yet.

There is one hitch... Octo has told several producers she wants to limit face time for the babies -- but don't think she's now a candidate for Good Parent of the Year. We're told she took heat from Kaiser Permanente, where the OctoBabies were born, after she allowed media access to the kids, bright lights and all.

We called Lifetime, TLC and Oxygen -- reps said so far there are no plans to put Octo on the tube -- tube, get it.

Freedom Blue

I HAVE HER NEW NAME SINCE SHE HATES BEING CALLED "OCTOMOM"... HOW ABOUT - "NADYA NEEDY & GREEDY"

Lotus

man,what a pathetic waste of space

StC

Does anyone know why her children aren't being interviewed? This whole thing started because there was a total of 14 children, but almost everything I've seen so far has been on Nadya. What's the deal? Aren't the kids allowed to talk? I would like to know how her first couple of kids REALLY feel about the new house, the new nannies, the new babies and going to school and being pointed out as the child of a fruitcake.

And I have a comment about Dr. Phil - I think he owes the public an apology. If it hadn't been for his pleas to assist, I don't think Nadya would have gotten one-fifth of the freebies she did get.

GGG

WHO IN THE HELL WOULD WANT TO WASTE THEIR TIME WATCHING THIS LOOSER OF A MOTHER ATTEMP TO PARENT ANY OF HER KIDS. WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE! I WOULD WATCH TO SEE CPS TAKE ALL OF HER KIDS AWAY!!!

chrisa

why is she still even alive, using up valuable oxygen and space on this planet?
...a good sniper is so hard to find these days. *sigh* :(

Mandalay

I'm so pissed that Octomom is making all this money off of the media yet the hospital bills and the nurses are being paid for by the taxpayers. Yes let's give Octomom a show so we can cut off all the social aid and she can start paying us back!

tlynn

Trust me when I say, she will be back on welfare before long. No one will watch this show, many will boycott any network & anyone else tied to this immigrant leech! Just like she broke the window in her van, is this part of the 1st episode? Or was that just another attention seeking photo op? Let radaronline take care of her & her litter of tards! JOKES ON HER....well actually the joke is her joker face!!

chris

EVERYONE IN CALIFORNIA SHOULD BE HAPPY RIGHT NOW! OCTOMOM CUTTING A DEAL FOR A NEW TV SHOW!!!! SHE WILL NOT BE NEEDING HELP OR FUNDS FROM THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA! NO FOOD STAMPS OR WIC CHECKS. DR.PHIL AND GLORIA ALLRED SHOULD BE HAPPY TOO!! NOW THEY WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH EVERYTHING FROM HOME!!! ALLRED NEEDS A NEW MAN IN HER LIFE! THEN SHE WOULDN'T BE WORRIED ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS!!! DR. PHIL NEEDS TO GET HAIR EXTENSIONS TO MAKE HIM HAPPY!
***GOOD THING SHE GOT A DEAL, NOT THAT CALIFORNIA HAS ANY MONEY TO HAND OUT!!!****ALL THOSE MILLIONAIRES LIVING IN CALIFORNIA AND NO MONEY?????THE RICH NEVER GIVE AWAY TOO MUCH MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE GREEDY AND WANT IT FOR THEMSELVES ANYWAYS!!!!!!

Freedom Blue

EVERYONE GET YOUR E-MAILS & COMPLAINTS READY TO SEND. WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE NEW VIDEO ON X-17 ONLINE - SHE IS SUCH A DIRT BAG!!! I AM FORWARDING MY COMPLAINTS ALSO TO CHILDREN & FAMILY SERVICES IN ORANCE COUNTY WHERE SHE NOW LIVES OFF TAX PAYER DOLLARS FOR FREE... PLEASE EVERYONE DO THE SAME. AS THEY SAY "YOU HAVE TO STAND FOR SOMETHING OR YOU'LL FALL FOR ANYTHING"!!!

diana

What is wrong with this picture??!! Instead of taking the children away from this CRAZY woman, they're giving her a TV show?? Watch -- other crazies will be trying to do the same thing to get RICH! Stop the insanity!!

Any network that does that will be boycotted by me and my friends. We can't stomach her. She's truly nauseating. Those poor kids!!

Tj

If her mom wrote a book exposing all her lies and showing her for the fraud that she is, I still wouldn't buy the book. I would be afraid somehow Nayda would get some of the money from her mom. Years of practice have made her a master at manipulating her mother.

Confused

disgusting

faaw-q attitude

occto pig with some kind of ugly ass fish lips... hope ALL the kids look like their daddy

Angry Mother

Now, that she has all this money she needs to pay Kaiser back. Instead of leaving it to us tax payers to fork up the bill. We earn our hard earn cash, I don't make my money by exposing my children. I don't understand why this b**h continues to be the news???? There are other important things out there then this ugly b**h!!!

2001 days ago

They were in it for the money

For us on 'Ma Drone on and on' Lane, she already has starred in her Reality Show and we have all seen it 1st hand.
I think it is so hillarious she is making statements abut AIW (love 'em or hate 'em) regarding them maiking money from MediCal and donations-This isn't any new news, this was discussed on Dr. Phil, Funny thing, the Nannies she has now; are in fact being paid by MediCal, what's so different-Oh Yea...The donation part.
Miss 1 Taco Shy of a Combo Plate has done asked for it now with her comments as she has libeled and slandered to once again suit her own needs, Everybody is wrong, but her, she has lied so much, she is trying to throw everyone under the bus, funny thing, the wheels on the bus went flat before that happened.
If she ever does get that far with a Reality Series via Twilight Zone, it won't be on for long-I'll for one boycott the show's sponsors and their affliates, Bad enough to have her as a neighbor (and I do use the term loosely), she has brought the value down in our area, heck, she already killed what grass was out in the front yard, just like her mom's home, live with a dirt yard...She is nasty and Yep, Karma is a Bitch.