Note to OctoMom: Buy Makeup, Meet Producers...

4/8/2009 6:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom Nadya SulemanOctoMom Nadya Suleman is full of it when she says she's not doing a reality show -- our sources say she's been in talks with producers as recent as... today, but no deal has been struck -- yet.

There is one hitch... Octo has told several producers she wants to limit face time for the babies -- but don't think she's now a candidate for Good Parent of the Year. We're told she took heat from Kaiser Permanente, where the OctoBabies were born, after she allowed media access to the kids, bright lights and all.

We called Lifetime, TLC and Oxygen -- reps said so far there are no plans to put Octo on the tube -- tube, get it.

Angry Mother

She is UGLY... Her lips look like the Joker......

Jus D truth

I have been shopping at Stater Bros Market & I have seen this persons' ugly face while standing in line on the cover of US Magazine. And to tell you the truth I wouldn't even touch the nasty book just to glance the pages. I guess you could say I was I'm BOYCOTTING her as of now.

1993 days ago

They were in it for the money

FYI: Kaiser was paid by MediCal, the Nurses who come out are being paid by MediCal, the Nannies are being piad by MediCal

Helen

~maybe sge'll jsut have a stroke & die~THEN the children will have a REAL chance with LOVING ADOPTIVE PARENTS~!

Ellie

I agree with #14(Yuck). If the media would just quit we'd stop hearing about her and her 15 mintes of fame would be over. Then , hopefully, she would disappear into obscurity except by those who NEED to keep an eye on her , such as CPS. And hopefully all those freebies she's getting that were supppose to be for her children will stop. Those children need a safe, happy, secure home. And they don't appear to be getting it where they are.

ParisNauseatesMe

As a CA taxpayer I wouldn't begrudge one penny for those kids if they were permanently removed from CotoMoron's "care."

I wonder if anyone has added up the total amount she's collected from state and federal welfare programs. I'm guessing it's about $3 million.

deercreek

Now tell me who would want to watch her? I feel sorry for the babies...She is just looking for attention...That's why she had them...She should be made to stay home and tend to the kids herself....She is SICK...enough said

PLEASE

Even though I do not like her, get real peope you can't have it both ways. Some of you seem BIPOLAR> You don't want her to use our tax dollars and to get a job and when she finds work to stay off tax dollars you are mad at that. You get mad because she got a job like everyone was complaining about. LIKE # 12 said people will too watch to see her suffer and laugh . Or people will watch that are in between or watch because they like her. The ones who keep saying Boycott will do no such thing. For the very reason you same people and others are the same people commenting on this TMZ story who has commented before on TMZ. You are not Boycotting anything just like you read the article here and many others I am sure. I don't like her but I am curious where the story will swist and turn next. Regardless if we like her or not it is entertaining. I am curious how it plays out and if the kids are safe.

WR

She makes me sick!!!!!!!! When are CPS going to do something!!!!!!! Does it take some kind of horrible thing to happen before they react! Comeon! It's obvious this woman is a moron! Take the kids now! Give them a chance please!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

Please do 14 kids a huge favor and BOYCOTT this show!!

Charlene

She is such a freakin bum, with her hand out all the time bumming for money. I will absolutely not watch any reality show and will most definitely boycott ANY station that air's this vile, vile "thing"

PLEASE

A lot of you are saying if the media would stop she will go away. They will not stop if YOU keep feeding and comenting on her. I would rather see her on a show and know the kids are safe and under a microscope than her to keep using tax dollars.

Carrys F.

Whatever. This woman is going to get rich one way or another by giving birth to all these babies. The train is already rolling and it's too late to stop it. Anyone can get rich now if you can squeeze out more than a few babies at once. Even though reality shows like Jon & Kate + 8 are total YAWNFESTS!!

elle

My guess that it's either MTV or VH1.

The irony is that ultimately Octo herself will be the one who will be exploited by a reality show. I'm sure the producers are telling her that she will be a "Star" etc, but in reality the premise of the show will be - the most hated woman in America making a complete fool of herself for the entertainment of the viewers.

Personally, I would be about as interested in an Octo reality show as I was in watching Scott Baio or Denise Richards. I don't want to hear anything more about this psycho woman until the authorities step in and remove all 14 of the poor children.

Carrys F.

Hey elliemaysmom - don't be blaming the media. You're READING what is posted and POSTING about what you're reading. I say you're part of the problem. (I am too, but I'm not whining about how everyone else is doing wrong.)