Paula Deen: What's Fur Dinner?

4/9/2009 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check out all that plush gray hair on celebuchef Paula Deen ... and her 'do looks great too!

Animals were probably harmed in the making of this picture.
Launch Photos

boogie

To Just Say'n above - trained bears are beautiful creatures and are to be revered. I'm sure you did not mean to attack bears. This disgusting monster, however, should be put out of our misery. Thanks again TMZ - good job!!!

Lillianne

I didn't know they made Zsa Zsa wigs in grey.

Jackie Mason my favorite Alter kocker

Hey all you hypocrites yelling about Ms Dean wearing a fur coat{ tho an ugly one}... I bet you have leather shoes, belts, coats, seats in your cars etc. So unless you don't have these in you're home/car STFU!!!!

PETA members are the biggest hypocrites as the organization has killed more animals in a year then most animal shelters.

www.petakillsanimals.com

Terri

Oh my my, I do love Paula, however, I'm not a fur fan. But I did just buy a new pair of leather heels last weekend so I better shut my mouth (LOL) -- besides we DONT know if that coat is REAL fur and don't tell me you can tell by the picture because I won't believe you. And I do eat meat, a few times a week anyway. I'm not a PETA supporter either, but I'm not into outright animal cruelty either (although I do eat meat so does that make me a hypocrite? Well I don't think so but I guess you animal activists would). Hmm, I have to ask, is your latest poster child Khloe Kardashian a vegetarian? Just wondering. Does she not own a leather purse or belt or anything leather in her closet, I would have to think that she does, knowing what a fashionista those Kardashian women are. FESS UP PETA.

Veronica

FUR HAG!

BETTYB

Where is Paula Deen and what have you done with her???? Capped teeth, tons of makeup, false eyelashes, over-the-top furs, Rolexes, huge diamond ring. She has lost her down-home appeal. Sad, really.

friend

I kill for FUR... thank you little animals for keeping me warm and happy.

Dee

I don't condone anyone wearing fur. Shame on you Miss Paula. Do you know how many chinchillas had to be killed and skinned for that coat. I had 3 of them as pets a few years back. They are sweet and adorable and very soft. While that coat does look beautiful on this beautiful lady, she should not wear fur. PLEAS MISS PAULA, DON'T WEAR FUR!!!!!!!

antbabs

#38 Patti, couldn't have said it better myself.

Also wanted to add that if I had to bet on it, I'd say it's faux. if not, it's her right to wear it and really no one's business. That woman has brougt a lot of enjoyment in to people's homes and certainly hasn't always had an easy life - a true inspiration. She probably has donated more $s to PETA and othr organizations that would make our heads spin.

friend

I name all my fur coats after each one's mother that I fillet medium-rare. Don't worry PETA, I make sure each animal is nailed down before I homemade guillotine it.

UGGGGHHH

SHE IS AN AWESOME COOK. I HAVE SO MANY RECEIPES THANKS TO HER.

LOVE HER AND HER SHOWS.

Trish

Do all you PETA loving morons, do something. If you care so much get off your ass and make a difference instead of spewing your crap on a website.

Trish

That is "to" not "do".

sheesh

It's official, I HATE her. How many poor little animals did it take to make that coat ? What is WRONG with people??????

T.

I guess all you Anti-Fur people should start protesting McDonalds, Wendy's, KFC, Taco Bell, Applebee's, QT, Kids Baseball Games, Family BBQ's, and Hunters because considering all the people who eat meat in this country I don't see the big deal if fur is utilized in this way. Better to use it than to waste it. And how do you even know the coat is genuine fur? How do you know the animal was treated cruelly? Have you seen how fur coats are made in person? Doubt it! Give me a friggin break!!! Get a real cause like changing laws on pedophilia or child abuse or drug dealers! Wah I'm whining because in theory an animal was mistreated but the kid down the street from me is getting burnt by cigarettes or getting the hell beat out of them by their parent but I'm more worried about people wearing fur!!! Are you kidding me?? Do you know how many dead animals it takes feed people every single day??? Humans have been wearing fur since GOD showed them how!