Amber Alert

Issued for Bob Barker

4/10/2009 5:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Price is Right" host Bob Barker showed off his gorgeous and healthy retirement glow in NYC on Thursday.

0922_media_removed_small

The 85-year-old animal rights activist is sprayed and cuter.

Tan your face.

Chucky

WOW, What a walking corpse.

1919 days ago

UGGGGHHH

WITH ALL OF HIS MONEY , BARKER NEEDS A WHITENER FOR THOSE YELLOW TEETH.

1919 days ago

Disgusting

Wasn't he a heinous sexual harasser?

1919 days ago

sharbear

Bob has had Melanoma..I hope that his "color" is from a spray tan and not the sun.

1919 days ago

PolarBear

What kind of a grip on reality can a life-long game show host really have? Come on, Bob Barker must be see the world through sale-price glasses and FIND ANY ITEM WORTH TALKING ABOUT FOR 7 SECONDS.

When he goes off to the next world, will it be through curtain #1, #2 or the door where Carol Merrill is now standing? WIll he get to wait until the wheel of fate stops spinning?

1919 days ago

annie

I'll tell you what, times are getting stranger all the time. I was born in 1959, and it annoys me to hear anyone make fun of the hippie era, { when people actually weren't brain dead or spraying themselves orange}. So now, ordinary skin is bad ? just like supposedly your teeth should be fake and blindingly bleached white ? The materialistic mode is so strong now, not just the over-emphasis on "looks".....people get fake tans, ?!, and aren't happy with anything. Like the horrible tv shows where people just tear up historic homes and knock them all to hell because they aren't "good enough". Yards as well as interiors are VERY hissy and over-done....things are just spiraling off into REAL weirdness. Very depressing. I'm so glad I lived in simpler times with better values, I 'm so damned glad I'm not growing up thinking all this crap is really "life".
orange people should get a reality check........

1919 days ago

Twizlett

Friends don't let friends go to tanning spa's where the operators are color blind. Or maybe......since the economy is so bad, he could be preparing to join the Friut-of-the-Loom gang as the Florida orange. Just dye your hair green Bob and you will be right on.
Silly rich people. Too much money and no common sense.

1919 days ago

GypsyLaura

Post #11 and #28 said it all for me. Thanks.
I cant stand him. Drew is better. Bob is a dirty old backwoods man.

1919 days ago

Bob Dole rules

Nyaaahhhh! Moe ! Larry! The streets of NYC are haunted!

1919 days ago

monica

This perverted old b@stard ought to be in jail, right next to Bubba!

1918 days ago

Bob Dole rules

Actually I was only ribbing Bob a little bit.Dumb insults. I loved him in Happy Gilmore where he beat up Adam Sandler on the golf course. And he's an animal right activist .
So he's alright in my book. Sorry Bob.

1918 days ago

patty cake

sexual harasser..ask Barker's Beauties....

1917 days ago

TT

Half of you A-hole's might be dead before you reach 80!

1916 days ago

She's Dumb

Boy he looks old

1915 days ago

reader

I never really cared for The Price Is Right, but I saw Mr. Barker on Match Game several times back in the 1970s (one helluva show, by the way). His sense of humor was very much like that of Stephen Colbert: a fake sense of arrogance that ended up being self-depricating. That, along with his work on behalf of animal rights, makes him okay in my book. Snappy suit, too.

To those who make fun of his appearance based on his age, I ask you... if we said the same thing to you, in person, about one of your grandparents, would you feel offended? Think about it. If so, then stuff the snide remarks. He's 85 years old, for crissakes, leave him alone. At that age, it's great that he's not in a wheelchair at the least. Let him enjoy the last years of his life without insulting his appearance.

1914 days ago