Lindsay Lohan -- Third Club's a Charm

4/10/2009 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reputed actress and rehab grad Lindsay Lohan drowned her "We're on a break" sorrows last night -- and we got her doin' it at three different bars.

Lindsay Lohan: Click to watch
And it got us thinkin ...

dee dee

linds--please stop doing dumb a$$ stuff like this!! i am a huge fan, but even i'm taken aback!! drop the drama queen act and move on!!! is sam ronson or your career more important? trust me, quit the crazy crap and get it together: do u want to b the next hollywoood joke?

1989 days ago

Chris

You Lindsay haters need to bugger off. She's still hot as ever and Sam is a sweetheart. They're taking a break, who really cares?

1985 days ago

PLady100

I still love Lindsay and I wish her the best!

Dr. M

No one knows what ia truely going on in her head -
Hopefully she has some common sense -
and is not over-indulging -
This is NOT the time to be weak -
Good luck Lindsay -
Peace
Dr. M
MM

Bonnie

Lindsay is the by-product of a crazy, Cracy family. The only sane move was a divorce.

However, if she's not willing to address her own issues, then judge please, don't let her ever drive.

Mia

Woehan hits the streets again, skank alert! Pathetic pattern as she circles the drain.

Mike Kochhertz

5 Dead in Iraq!! OBAMA LIED, PEOPLE DIED!!!

Democrats are evil

Once a drunken and druggie Hohan, always a drunken and druggie Hohan

uh?

Once a junkie, always a junkie.

VintageAddict

I love her black jacket! She needs a life and FASHION makeover! She dresses like a trashy bar fly!

yeah....and?

UUUMMMM is this how she deals with stress and disapointment?

For crieps sake, she is an infant to act like this. She so has the brain of a sophmore in high school. Is it that she thinks all her PUBLIC displays are going to get Sam to come back into her arms because she is just so out of control that she needs her now more than ever? Drama queen.

Getting drunk, or whatever her issue is, is just making Sam prove her point daily, she thinks the lot of you are crazy, and I'm begining to think so too. Get over it, move on and maybe go back to the penis at this point. Your trendy lezzy thing is old now.

Don't misunderstand me, I love my gays! I'm a screamin' liberal. But, I think Lindsay is a trendy fake lezzy.

REYNA

WHAT A A STUPID LIL WHORE.. SAMANTHA IA WAY BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER CRAZY ASS....... SHE IS A STALKER....

Bob Barnett

How does an unemployedd coke whore afford a Rolls and a driver?

ELK

Can someone help me understand why all the clubbin? If I were rich and famous, I would just bring the party to me. No Pappers, no DUI's, no drunken brawls with random people.

Nana Pam