Canada to Billy Bob: No Thank You

4/11/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Bob ThortonBilly Bob Thornton should have known better -- being impolite doesn't fly for Canadians.

The actor "musician" and his band, The Boxmasters, have canceled their last two Canadian tour dates with Willie Nelson following Billy Bob's now-infamous radio rant of d-bag awesomeness, according to an announcement on Willie's website.

But Billy Bob didn't just end his hissy fit in the studio. Apparently he went on stage later that night, in front of an all-Canadian audience, and called his interviewer an "asshole"... for, you know, asking Billy Bob questions.

The canceled shows might stem from the fact that Billy Bob said Canadian audiences were boring ... or because actors are usually terrible at playing music.

He's just lucky he was in Canada and not some scarier, less-Canadian country.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

michelish

LOL! yea what ever you say crybaby sore loser imbecile! lol! its a beautiful day here in the great north, i'm going out to enjoy it. not waste my time on your sorry skank asses.
CHOW (thats idiot speak for "goodbye") LOL!

michelish

they are using you for all that cash you have! the swine flu comment? again, sarcasm whipping right through that airhead of yours. stupidity at its finest and richest! congratulations! you bore me. now piss off!

She's Dumb

Awwwww....You have to use what I say....can't think of your own word's that you have to use mine...pitiful! You are the skank as* here, be creative and use your stupid brain to think of word's to post here (not mine) Wait! I forgot, your too retarded for that! Sore loser? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How wrong you are! I am not the loser here, YOU ARE! You really are a pathetic person, but that's your problem isn't it, well off to get everything in order as I will be leaving on vacation pretty soon...having lot's of money is a beautiful thing! Chow! LOL!

She's Dumb

If we are such "airhead's" then why is it that your stupid as* keep's posting back, dumb as*! And it's time you realize that you are not intellectually better than us or anyone else for that matter! And COME ON! No one is using us for our cash, we travel 4 times a year for vaction's because that is a hobby that we enjoy doing. Boy, you sure are an ignorant person. (with no money=jealousy) It's ok, we know you won't ever admit it. So you say piss off?(hee hee) We say to you, fu** off!

She's Dumb

David here You are the biggest form of human trash in the world, it's obvious you don't have any money or class. This is known when a complete moron (you) try's to degrade other people to feel better about themselves. We have class and money, it eats at you that we are a successful and happy couple and enjoying what life has provided us to be able to do. It's about time that you stop posting here, as you stated earlier that you "won't have time to spend on us anymore" Good! Here is a saying we use and just for you. Don't let the door hit you on way out! Kick rock's you bit**!

She's Dumb

Oh, one more thing, we have established that you are a total liar, with that being said, if you are married, you will be divorced within a few years. No need for posting back as we are boring you but also, truth hurt's! Chow!

She's Dumb

Both David and I are not going to look at your post's anymore. We realize you are jealous of us and your a low life.
We had our friend's that are on the same level as us, look at your post's and at first, they laughed hard, then realized how mentally disturbed you are, Honey, we know you are such a miserable human being. Get help! And post as much as your unhappy heart desires here, we're not going to read them.
Try and enjoy your demented existence.

michelish

oh good lord. i think its kind of sick and disturbing that its all money with you two. brag, brag, brag. think what you will.
but you cant make up your minds can you? first you tell me to stop posting, then you tell me to post all i please? (like i would do as you say anyways?) every time you post i see new levels of ignorance and stupidity. it amazes me.
only stupid people try to impress smart people. smart people just do what they do.
do yourselves a favor. give it up. because as i've said over and over again, you keep proving me right. it feels good!
you know nothing about me. surmise all you please.
by the way, you mispelled ciao. way to show your outstanding class!

michelish

LOL! you too meshuguna. yours have been good so far!

She's Dumb

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.......keep it going bit**! I'm waiting.......?

She's Dumb

And remember. You will not have the last post here. I WILL! You will not have the satisfaction of that. So, stay low to the gutter ya ho! Chow! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michelish

oh but wait!....dont you want to hear about how rich and fabulous i am? LOL! the wife couldnt take it. maybe next time she will think twice before she picks a fight with someone online. you are just a spoiled little man who is so used to getting his own way. i feel sorry for people like you. wealth does not come from green printed paper (which i actually have plenty of. i just happen to be humble) as life goes on maybe you'll see that........buuuut i highly doubt it. i have a feeling this will go on for a while. like mick jagger says. YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT! and you my little brat, are no exeption.
i'm going away for a few days to my cottage up north (shocker! yes i actually do own TWO homes!) i'll be looking forward to assinine comments on monday afternoon. adios esse :)

She's Dumb

Yea right you sorry little freak! What a liar, but more importantly, who gives a sh** about you? And correction: my wife know's that you are a psycho that is why she is not posting here anymore, She doesnt have to think twice about anything! It's almost as if you are trying to scare her or me. OMG you are a poor jealous freak who has nothing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! You only rent one home/apartment! Don't make me laugh or vomit! You are sooooo disgusting! Those acid trips are making you fly on that magic dream carpet again. LOL!

She's Dumb

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!........just blowing hot air out of that stupid mouth of yours......LOL! Keep it coming, I am not going to watch the comedy channel anymore, I can get my laugh's from your comments (lies)...HAHAHAHAHA!

michelish

ahhh spoken like a true trust fund kid. you know, it IS possible for other people than yourself to have assets you know. the pain of your ignorance must truly be excruciating. one thing i'd like to mention is that you are so contradictory to your comments. first you tell me NOT to make you laugh (or vomit? puhleeeze lol) and the you tell me i'm funnier than comedy central. you cant seem to make up your mind. are you bipolar? split personality? you are as confused as a fart in a windstorm. poor guy. does it hurt alot? HMMMM?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments