Jonas Bro Takes Miley Cyrus for a Ride

4/12/2009 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus is playing with people her own age ... again.

media_removed_250.jpg

Jonas Brother Nick Jonas
may be giving puppy love a second chance. The former couple went to lunch yesterday at Village Idiot in L.A.

And speaking of.... Justin Gaston was nowhere in sight.

Let my make my point

I don't understand why people are getting into a "frenzy" over them. THEY BOTH SUCK ANYWAY!!!! THIER MUSIC EVEN SUCKS WORSE!!! THEY BOTH MAKE MY EARS BLEED!!!

1988 days ago

maddy

Miley needs to get her ugly self off my boyfriends red rocket,, she seriously needs to get her chinese self out of here!! She needs to go back to hoedown throwdown town,,,and in the mean while we should throw that HOE down!!

1988 days ago

maddy

first off i would like to start off with that mileys hot and i want to bang her

1988 days ago

Adela Marquez

I really used to think Miley Cyrus was cool. but i really dont want her and Nick Jonas to be a couple again... He is WAYY too go for her... i don't even know why she started talking to her again... NICK PLEASE DON'T GET GET BACK WITH THAT IT!!! i don't like her for u and u deserve some1 much better like me!!!

1988 days ago

woww

okay woww, just cause two people go to lunch doesn't mean anything. and if they are back together good for them. they were obviously both in love a while back. she is still hung up on him and who can blame her? you first love is always the hardest to get over. that justin gaston is using her for fame, so whatever with him. and newsflash nick never looks happy.. at all. i have probably seen him smile like twice.

1988 days ago

lesli

Idk y Nick Jonas decided to go out with miley cyrus. The only thing miley knows what to do is being a BIG FAT SLUT.

1988 days ago

jess johnson

SHUT UP HATERS!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE THEYRE THE ONES WHO ARE DOING EACH OTHER NOT YOU GUYS!!!!

1987 days ago

Sammie

I hope that she's not back with him,what about the hottie in her movie.I'd never let that piece of hot meat go.

1987 days ago

the jonas brothers are the best i dont know why people are hating on them they are the best!

OMG
BUT I THOUGHT MILEY WAS GOING OUT WITH GASTON DUD!
WELL I GUESS IF THEY GET BACK TOGETER IT MIGHT BE OK
BUT NO CUZ I LOV NICK JONAS! LOLZ JK :p

1987 days ago

lesli

Nick Jonas is a good guy and miley cyrus is a HOE. Miley might even date all 3 Jonas Brothers. So MILEY CYRUS better stay away from NICK JONAS.

1981 days ago

justine serra

omg nick jonas needs to stay away from her or she's gonna corrupt him.

his car is cool though and the fuzzy dice are so cute.......

i love nick jonas he is so cute

and miley in the one photo on the right is checking out nick's ass that whore is going down!

1979 days ago