Photog Saves Ryan Reynolds' Breath

4/14/2009 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Notes to TMZ photog re: Ryan Reynolds video
-- It is customary to wait for an answer before asking the next question.
-- Avoid telling a movie star you've seen a bootlegged copy of his movie before it's released.
-- When they are married -- especially to someone really hot -- don't ask about former GFs.

Ryan Reynolds: Click to watch

Michael Madsen

Gay BIkers UNITE!

Rip M 2 Shreds

Good God, fire that moron pap. Ryan should have run him over.

Bosco

my god tmz...your guys ask the stupidest questions in the world. You wonder why these celebs dont want anything to do with you.

kickthispapsass

osama bin laden should pay a visit to tmz. its people like these paps that makes people like bin laden do that they do the USA. seeing the way americans are makes me hate americans more and more each day and I am an american. the things you guys say should be punishable by law because you are harassing these other human beings. they should be allowed to kick you teeth in.

clam

To hell with Ryan Reynolds...what an arrogant douchebag.

What--he couldn't even have said hello? ugh.

Capt Jack

I dont know what is worse. Stupid TMZ threads like this, or stupid comments like #4 wanting a terrorist to come do harm to another human being. People need to get a grip.

Nana Pam

Do any TMZ people get past 8th grade?

kickthispapsass

eye for an eye #6. these guys at tmz want to start crap with other people they need to get it back twice as bad. all they do is provoke and talk crap about people at tmz. they need to be taught a lesson and bin would be the best man for the job.

Carjardil

GOD DAMN THAT BOY IS SO F'N HOT!

ozzman

TMZ photog = jackass...

LOKI

This pap just joined my 'In serious need of an open handed bitchslap club'.

LOKI

Buckets

Can someone please fire all these "paps" that act like reeee-tards. It not funny or amusing. Its idiots like this that give ALL of you a bad name. Man I havent been on this site in a while and this is the first video I see... Guess I'll be gone for a long time again. Enjoy.

Rip M 2 Shreds

Hey #6, you are a moron. If some jerk with a camera came up with a camera in your face asking stupid crap, you'd react the same way. So here's a newsflash for you little Samantha, you're a jerk bitch, so STFU.

Diana

That pap is a douchebag! Ryan Reynolds is a great actor with a great career, he has an amazing body, is married to an equally beautiful girl, and I'm so glad he didn't waste his time on this guy. And paps wonder why people hate them? This guy was disrespectful and downright stupid.

I loved Ryan in Just Friends...the entire cast displayed best acting in a comedy I have ever seen.

bob

This makes no sense to me, TMZ why post a video of your personal making complete fools of themselves. I ask the question, you want to make some kind of profit from this right? Educate your paps on how to speak to celebs and maybe just maybe that will give you some actual street cred. in turn giving you good footage/interviews. As it stands, you dont. Just a thought

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments