Kanye Walks All Over

High Priced Sidekick

4/17/2009 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The most shocking part about this Louis Vuitton photo isn't that Kanye West's former stripper GF is posing naked, it's that the shoes on his feet reportedly cost around a thousand bucks!

High Priced Sidekick

Would you pay that much for anything in this photo?

Carl

Probably the couch!

donn

this has been/never was would be NOTHING without studio magic and EFFECTS--- yet he thinks hes the ARTIST OF THE CENTURY??? HA! yousuck, whatever your name is

jerian

the first one to comment on this DOUCH BAG.....HE IS LIKE THE BOTTOM OF MY TAMPON..

Kanya CRAWL BACK UNDER THE BOULDER YOU CAME FROM YOU ARE A POOR EXCUSE FOR SPERM....AND YOU LOOK LIKE A WOLVERINE WITH THAT JAW YO...YUCK MOUTH IS YOUR NAME IN THE HOOD...

lolypoly

i would pay that for a night w him ha!

Capt Jack

Just another hood.

donn

you know if you gave my dog the same electo-special-effects, he'd kick kanye's arse--

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Honestly she scares me a little. To each his own but they should of done a little airbrushing to smooth out her skin and her face looks funny in this photo. It just looks like a reject picture or maybe it's the photographer who isn't very good.

clam

Kanye is a wacko....I can just see him turning into another Michael Jackson in his old age.

Ooooo Noooo!

Is THAT what they mean by "getting head"? YUCK!
No wonder the South Pakr guys made fun of him!
Gay fish.

laudy

UGGGHHHH...again you americans created this crap.

boogie

The world is upside down:

What is ugly is pretty.
What is wrong is right.
What is bad is good.
What is a no talent hack is a rich and famous man.

Who's di..k did he have to suck or who did he have to kill to get where he is at? People actually pay to listen to this guy?

You must check out the new South Park episode Fishsticks - it totally makes fun of this wacko. It's so GREAT!!! Watch it!!!

Antonio Tapia

I honestly believe Kanye is Bi-Polar. He has been doing a lot of stupid things lately. He says he hates TMZ, then says he loves them, then beats up a Pap and then says sorry again.

his singing has started to go down hill more and more. his albums seem rushed and not really produced as well as othes like the one with Jesus walks etc. Ever since he started using that stupid voice synth its gotten worse.

Kanye wake the F up.
www.eatsleepcelebrity.com

jlove

kanye likes to put fishsticks in his mouth. he's a gay fish.

twogolfcats

I wouldn't put this picture in the bottom of my rabbit cage- Idiots and Whores who have no brains, except in their private parts!!!! PIGS!!!

PAP HATER

If I had his money and I needed to spend it before the tax man got me, of course I'd spend that much for shoes. SURE..everybody says they wouldn't but if they had the resources??! You darn betcha! HOWEVER. Is there really a need for his gf to pose with him with her booty hanging out? Is this to make sure everybody knows he likes booty and that she has one? Hmmm. I guess its a good thing he's not posing with his hand on her gluteous muscles.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments