Lady GaGa -- X Marks the Nipple

4/17/2009 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Attempting to take a picture with shades on, a hair bowed Lady GaGa showed off her taped up nips by barely wearing a sheer blouse in London last night.

media_removed_250.jpg
Papa, paparazzi.

ptakhawk

Forget all of you! she is hot as hell
so she is on the wild side, thats what makes her HOT
I would go out with her no matter what and I would defend
her as long as I would be with her that chick is damm fine DAMMMM
WOOOO Go Gaga

WATERBOARD GAGA

DOUBLE BAG HER FACE, IT STINKS AND LOOKS LIKE CRAP

joe the plumber

Lady Gagonme has man boobs....

Just wondering

freak!

Capt Jack

Just more trailer park trash.

Very Interesting

Such ashame that she is turning into a Paris wanabe skank every day! I would not be surprised if there is an x-rated video of her that "pops up" (no pun intended) very soon!

JoJo

take away the wigs, the makeup, and the space cadet costumes and she actually looks pretty good.

STFU

ewk. is it just me or is she gonna lose all or her hair soon with all the nonsense she does to it? it looks like straw ready for a brush fire.

Catmom3

I woudn't want my boobs "exposed" like that if they look so bad. She should seriously ALWAYS cover those things up! Nasty!

Terri

Freakshow!

Bree

She needs to disappear!! Give America (and all of Europe) the opportunity to ease our eyesight! She always wears shades to cover half of her face because she knows she's not cute! So she hides her face (which we're grateful for!!!! This girl is retarded to think she's going to have all this ridiculousness about her in a museum one day!!! I throw up a little in my mouth every time I see her on the internet!

She needs to disappear!! Give America (and all of Europe) the opportunity to ease our eyesight! She always wears shades to cover This girl is retarded to think she's going to have all this ridiculousness about her in a museum one day!!! I throw up a little in my mouth every time I see her on the internet!

John

That is one weird bitch.

jeff

I love nipples

The Observer

Looks like her sunglasses could use a little cleaning.

Millie

She is just gross....total trampazoid! & for those of you who think Britney is bad....look at this thing....total disqust!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments