Lisa Rinna's Body -- The G-Rated Edition

4/20/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just in case you missed her nude Playboy pictorial, 45-year-old Lisa Rinna broke out a tiny tiny red bikini and flexed her ridiculous physique in front of the kiddies...

LIsa Rinna
The kids couldn't look less interested -- but the guy in the background, he's impressed.

Here Comes Andy Roddick's Bikini Model Bride...

Andy Roddick -- one of the hottest, youngest rising stars on the planet -- took his mind off his lifelong commitment to just one smoking hot swimsuit model (Brooklyn Decker) with some premarital golf on Friday.

The Roddicks - Launch Photos

After exchanging vows in front of friends and family, the newlyweds were spotted heading to their honeymoon on Sunday.

Wilbur from "Mr. Ed": 'Memba Him?!

Alan Young is best known for his character Wilbur on the '60s sitcom "Mr. Ed." Guess what he looks like now.

Supermodels: Then and Now

Some of the biggest models in Hollywood have aged like wine. Others ... not so much.

super models - launch photos

TMZ's Rockin' Body Contest

We've cut the fat in our ultimate Rockin' Bods contest to bring you the best bods in the land!

Launch photos

33 Different Ladies Love Cool James

It didn't matter that LL Cool J stripped himself of all street cred at Tao in Vegas last night when he launched his Sears clothing line -- the ladies couldn't keep their hands off the guy!

LL Cool J - Launch Photos

Got a Light?

Some stars are still not allowed to play with matches -- others sneak around and use them anyway!

Launch Photos

COMMENTS

Mike

It works for me.

narek

I read Lisa's article she wrote about her botched plastic surgery and she regrets it. She didn't mention her lips which was curious but her before pictures didn't have those borderless, obviously, overinflated lips like the Ocoto-Mom who claims her lips are natural. The sad thing is they were both prettier before. Styles of beauty come and go but this lip style is borderline scary! Angenlina's lips are real and she's gorgeous but real lips are not borderless that start showing signs of deflated skin.

Vicky

I agree I think her lips look bad, but she has definitely got a good body. I don't care if she was 60, if she looked that good by all means wear a bikini. To the one who said nobody over 35 should wear a bikini because of gravity? Your nuts, she looked good in the bikini. Sounds like your jealous, or just an ignorant person. Probably young and don't look as good as she does.

oldgnu

The only way to know the truth about her physical condition is to see a shot from the rear; cannot hide anything there.

dave

what a pig, plunger face

JP

Maybe it's me, but a woman with ripped abs and biceps is gross. Sorry, but she's built like some guys in my gym. Where's Marilyn Monroe when you need her?

2010 days ago

A mom/grandmom fan whose had it.

HISS, HISS, HISS, OOOHH THE CAT CALLS FROM SOME OF THE WOMEN. I WAS THINKING, IF I WAS HER AGE, AND I HAD A WONDERFULLY TONED BODY LIKE LISA'S, I WOULD FLAUNT IT, ABSOLUTLY. AS FAR AS HER LIPS. SHE WAS ON DAYTIME TV LONG TIME AGO, AND SHE HAD LARGE LIPS THEN, LONG BEFORE IT WAS EVER POPULAR TO HAVE THEM. HISS, HISS, HISS. SHE WAS BORN WITH A CLEFT LIP, BIRTH DEFECTS. SHE HAD OBVIOUSLY HAD SURGERY TO CORRECT IT. GOD BLESS HER. NOW THEN HISS, HISS, HISS MATRONS THAT THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR. GO BACK UNDER THAT ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM AND HIDE FROM SHAME.
I AM A GRANDMOTHER OF THREE GRANDSONS, AND I AM 58 YRS OLD. ROCK ON LISA!!!

nightcrawler

She's got a nasty body. She's a sinewy skank. What's up with those lips? It looks like she has two nightcrawlers slithering under her nose.

Katt

She had collagen shots in her lips too. She doesn't look bad but I am tired of movie stars getting attention for their 24/7 and millions of dollars for attention to their bodies. If working class people had the day to do nothing but focus on self, we'd look that good too!

Karen

She is nasty, Her face, she looks like a fish, I say if you have a hot bod show it, but shes not even pretty, if you have a new bod, it helps to have a nice face to go with it, she doesnt......

Antoinsm

Ms. Rina looks great, save for the lips. Still you can tell she is not twenty something.

stevlin

Lisa Rinna posed in Playboy showing her ol boobs and butt to the world. She has young children and they may get teased about their mom in a sleazy magazine. I feel sorry for those kids. Too bad mama can't be a decent mama. If she were my mama I would be so ashamed. No kid wants their mother to be naked whether she looks good or not. Moms should be decent and care about what their children think.

California Kid

She could kick my ass any day,, AND IF SHE COULDN'T I'd probabally let her,, HAHAHA
COURTESY OF THE: CALIFORNIA KID!

Lyndsey56

Lisa has had so much plastic surgery that it's difficult to tell what's real & what's fake. She also is desperate for attention & will do anything to get it. There is so much that is fake about her, even her laugh.

jules

she looks hot, but it also looks like she has something else packed in the bikini bottom?????!!???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments