Pap Calls Madonna's Camp Liars

4/20/2009 2:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MadonnaThe paparazzo who claims he was the only pap around when Madonna fell off her horse on Saturday says he isn't to blame for her fall -- and he claims Madonna's peeps are straight up lying about what went down.

We spoke with the photog who tells us he shot Madonna before and after she fell -- but was not there for the actual fall. He tells us he took pics of her riding and then left. About 30 minutes later, he says he got a tip about an ambulance being sent out for a 50-year-old woman -- so he put two and two together and went back to snap pics of her being tended to.

He says all his photos were taken from a public road and the only other photog around was Stephen Klein -- the famous photographer whose house Madonna was at.

As Hinton put it, "If I had startled the horse, I would have gotten pictures!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

David M.

Was Madonna really riding the horse or was she trying to have the horse ride her? I've seen that act in Mexico. No wonder Madonna got bucked off. The horse didn't want to get a veneral disease from that slut. That is called Animal abuse to have Madonna ride a horse with all of her stinkiness between her legs.

1901 days ago

ilovetheshowmadmen

Dang, I AM FIRST!!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

bitter old hag just can't ride a horse.

ilovetheshowmadmen

that being said... IF this is the fault of the PAPS... and I am NO Madonna lover by any means... I hope you are telling the truth.. because this is how people and animals get hurt.. remember she has 3 children and LOTS of dinero.... back off already....

miley$$$

Wow that's an incredible photo

TMZWTF??

That stupid annoying pap actually kept a 'log' on the time he photographed Madonna??? C'mon give me a f**cking break! This madness with the papparazzi will kill someone one day....and it will all too late! The celebrities are humans too, leave them alone. They don't go to your homes and intrude on your privacy!!!?????

Zoya

I beleive the pap if he was there at the time he would of gotton a photo. The photos he did get are gonna show he was on the public road. I guess all that exercise isnt helping her with her thigh control no wonder GUy dumped her sorry ass.

REYNA

JAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

SHE JUST WANTS TO BLAME SOMEONE FOR HER DUMB ASS.... LOL..LMAOOOOOOOOOO..

SHE IS OLD AND CANT BLAME IT ON HER HUBBY ANYMORE.. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER FALL ON HER FLAT ASS.. LMAO I WOULD PAY TO SEE THAT ..JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJ..

UGGGGHHH

SHE HAS NOBODY TO BLAME BUT HERSELF.............. I HOPE THE HORSE IS OK.

rachelle

#2 - Dang!! You are second!!!
do you get a prize for that?

frank

Did the old hag break her hip? Really...the old bag with a fake British accent should not be riding horses.

bob

Get the CHIP from his camera and get the DELETED PHOTOS off it too,,,,,USE a Program called RESCUEPRO to get the DELETED PHOTOS back and see if hes telling the truth or not,

Rae

Okay seriously, I just have to say that to the people who comment that paparazzi should back off and leave celebrities alone - what are you doing on this site then? TMZ wouldn't be half as interesting as it is without the celebrity news, the majority of which is collected by paparazzo - be honest, it's what we all come here for. And celebrities want to be photographed, otherwise they become irrelevant, and they can't make a living if nobody cares who they are or what they're doing. Yes it gets out of hand sometimes, yes there's been tragedy, (ie: Princess Di) but there's risk with any profession, and you have to agree that most celebrities are very well compensated for the so-called invasion of their privacy.

UGGGGHHH

MADONNA LOOKS LIKE A DEAD PERSON IN THE PHOTO................

firebaby

sounds right to me... i mean, if he startled the horse and she fell, he would've gotten a pic of it... it's not like they can arrest him or something, can they? she didn't die...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments