Brooke Hogan Stack$ Up

4/21/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like an Amazon deity, Brooke Hogan lumbered through Miami Beach towering over her new diminutive boyfriend, rapper Stack$.

media_removed.jpg
No doubt about it, she is Hulk's spawn.
Launch Photos

OMG

So funny...she looks (the expression) like she's his babysitter - she's HUGE - or he's TINY! Could be? OMG, yes she does look like a dude in drag, ugh - get in that gym if your walk around barely dressed. Brooke - this is not a good look for you. Seriously!!

shemale alert

how can you date her without seeing the fathers face or be scared to share your pencil and find out she has a pencil of her own!!! i totally agree she looks like a drag queen here like a huge perv eyeing that BOY!!

BILLYJOE

ISN'T HER DAD GONNA GET JEALOUS, THAT SHE'S CHEATING ON HIM.

Black Power

Brooke looks just fine. I like my women nice and tall and full figured. Beats those sacks of bones I see on this site all the time. I'm 5' 8", and I'd go to town on something like that.

Horhay

Once you go Stack$ you never go Back$

Mary

Does sHE pee standing up? Holy Crap, if you just look at the body in the bikini then hell yeah! She is hot. Look at the face and run like hell!! Reminds me of the movie White Chicks!!! Gross!!!! (*Mary shivers in disgust*)

whatthefrig

She's a whore just like her mother. That guy looks like he is made for her, both loosers and what a cow by the way!!!

Anjulia

Brooke could do so much better for her crotch

perky

I would feel so insecure dating a guy so much smaller than me. And it's not even that he's shorter, but he actually WEIGHS less than her too. The guy I'm going out with now is a half inch taller than me and weighs about 20 pounds more and luckily he is a WONDERFUL human being, or else the size thing would be an issue! And what does everyone think of Stack'$ Nike Air Jordan flouncy skirt? He looks better in a dress than most women! "Stack$"...what a name. If you add Kevin Federline plus Vanilla Ice, multiply by the square root of Color Me Badd, then divide by "Totally Lame" it equals "Stack$". This guy is the biggest joke of the century.

Just wondering...

Lol! That comment about her looking like a character outta White Chicks is funny. Also, she ISN'T wearing heels to whoever made that comment. However, aren't trannys fun to see! Lol.

xcalibur

HAHAHA! DA PLANE! DA PLANE! HERVE VILLECHAIZE REINCARNATED.

Mrs. Canna

Whoa! She's a big girl, very tall (5'11" and a size 12 shoe!!) and muscular - she's definitely got some meat on her bones. I wouldn't want to make her mad, she's probably really strong too by looking at those thighs!!!

gurlsnguns

Reminds me of the scene in "Deuce Bigelow" when he went on the date with the giant woman and people were yelling, "Freak!," "Go back to the Circus!" lol!

Anita

You get between those thigh you'll never get out. I feel sorry for that poor boy - he'll grow up scarred for life.

Kevin

You know daddy Hogan is rubbing one out looking at these pictures.