'A.I.' Judges Issue Contempt Citation

4/22/2009 9:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe it's just us ... but last night on "American Idol" it seemed Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson could not hide their disdain for newbie Kara DioGuardi. Watch closely as Kris Allen finishes his performance and Randy tries to weigh in, only to be jock blocked by the new chick in town. The looks between Simon and Randy are priceless.

Randy, Kara & Simon: Click to watch

oh-my-gosh

I truely like AI and the 3 judges S

LO

I hope next season Kara whatever-her-name-is will NOT be in AI! I didnt watch AI religiously this season because I HATE HER and I CANT STAND HER and HER MOUTH!!! (LITERALLY HER MOUTH THATS ATTACHED TO HER FACE!!!) Argghh, Im SO GLAD i let this out of my chest!!!:))

katelyn draper

what a bitch!
i never what AMI but she just annoys me like no other.
She just completely ignored Randy.

lottodreamer

Did Simon give her the finger at the end?

lola

I have actually STOPPED watching AI because of my dislike of her.

Mootsie

I think Simon might be giving the finger at the end ... with the scratch of the nose !!

hayden

I wish they would go back to the original 3 judges...as cooky as Paula is, she adds to the show. Kara sucks the air out of the room.

Nursey

I noticed that little middle finger thing also. lol

KS

I like how Simon gave her the finger ( he rubbed it against his fave) PRICELESS!

Ad Writer

Simon totally shoots her the bird at the end of the clip. I love it!

Brenda

I like her better than Paula, who sits there and rambles on and on, like she's on drugs.

MGM KID

Cannot STAND this broad..go back to the original 3

Cassiopeiae

I hate that new judge i mute the tv when she talks. She pretty much tries to paraphrase what randy says or sounds like simon. VERY annoying. WTF did she come from, who wants to take advice from a nobody.

enuf

Could it have been an honest mistake-maybe she thought it was her turn to go first?? Or not...maybe I'm just feeling overly generous this morning...
All that aside-I think it's clear, she isn't a favorite of Simon-noticed the finger thing too...tee hee...
Three judges is enuf-don't know why they added another one-

Verna

I think Kara thought she was suppose to speak first. They were rotating who would speak first and I liked it better that way. I think it's only fair that they rotate as for years Randy has always been first. I'm not too fond of Kara either but Paula makes me sick with all her ranting and it's seems very difficult for her to get out what she's trying to say. She also makes me sick as to how she talks about Simon when she's on other shows and then snuggles up to him like he's her lover (which I think she wants). I heard that Paula's contract is up this year and also this might be the last year that Simon is on the show. If Simon goes, so do I.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments